Face to face. Exorcism

.

Behind the mountains, beyond the outer edges of Palaestra's ground, the Saints-in-training could see a column of darkness cosmo for about five minutes. After that they saw in horror Helia's army, marching to take the Palaestra. 

Helia: A little show of strength and they will run. 
Roki: I only care for Fenrir's death. 
Helia: Don't you worry. In short time all of the death deities will be avenged. 

Helheim General: M'lady. We're positioned on both fronts. Might suggest to spray them with distance attacks. 

Helia: Yeah, whatever. 

The General began to see a small contingent on white flag. 

Helheim General: There's a group of Saints and Asgardians carrying the parlay flags. Fenrir's with them. 
Helia: This is getting better every minute. 

Helia, the General and Roki went to meet the group composed by Sin's acquaintances on her adventure. Fenrir, Hyoga, Mimir, Chris Walden, Lascoumoune, Tsukikage, Kazuma and Erda. Seiya was with them.

Helia: The God Killers. Seiya of Pegasus. Reincarnation of Pegasus Tenma, Son of Mephistopheles Yōma. Destroyer of Hades. 

Helia then looked at Chris

Helia: And Eir Valkyrie Chris Walden. The one who recently killed Thanatos.

Chris noticed that the Helheim General was indeed her cousin Wyvern Rhadamantys

Chris:  Rhadamantys 

Helheim General: Cousin Chris. You've killed Thanatos. You've committed a crime against all of the Gods. 
Chris: And Thanatos committed a crime against our family by killing Ursula, so pot-kettle!!

Rhadamantys's cosmo began to surge, but then Mimir began to play his lyra

Mimir:  You dare to lift a finger at your cousin, so help me God or the Allfather, I'll make sure my Requiem find your ears and nerve endings.
Fenrir and Helia: ENOUGH!!!
Helia: Looking to parlay when I already escaped Niflheim? What in the name of... me, could you gain for speaking with me?
Fenrir: Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. We may be siblings, in a way, but my ancestor Fenris and Tyr made peace at the expense of Tyr's arm. 
Helia: Your ancestor loved Sigrun. That's the reason Sigrun's Axe was part of your Cloth.
Fenrir: I wanted to see your true face, Helia. But you're on the body of my beloved. And I'll make sure to send you back to Niflheim for it. 
Helia: To tell you the truth, I was only syphoning her Cosmo for a while. I've got the power i needed to fashion a body of my own. I don't need her anymore, but remember that this woman is Seiya's descendant after all. Too valuable to let her go. 
Fenrir and Seiya: I'm sorry, WHAT?!
Helia: You have no power to recover her, Beowulf. 
Chris: But I can!! THREADS OF FATE!!!

Chris made the same techniques that she used on Thanatos in which she began to untangle with effort the threads of Helia and Sin with the intention of performing an exorcism. Roki was about to harm Chris, but the General stopped him

Helheim General: I want to see my cousin's power. 

Helia: You have no power over a God, Celestial Specter

Chris: Soar OH COSMOS!!!!!

Suddenly, a powerful cosmo began to envelop Chris and Helia became overwhelmed when Fenrir used the Silver Crystal to enhance Chris's technique

Chris: I'm no longer a Specter. And I swear I'll draw you, Jötnar Valkyrie, as the poison is drawn from the wounds!!

Helia was struggling to remain inside of Sin

Helia: If I go, Sailor Sin dies. 

Chris: I subdued Thanatos. I will subdue you!!

Chris gave a gaze to the ultimate cosmo while she kept untangling the threads. 

Helia: (Thinking: That specter reached OMEGA) All of Midgard will be MINE

Chris: That's enough of you!! BE GONE!!! 

Helia: JAAKU NO HADOU!!!

Seiya and Fenrir blocked Helia's energy surge, while Chris finally untangled the threads, fully exorcising Helia from Sin's body. Sin's 

body fell on Fenrir's arms. 

Chris: It's done. 

Helia's soul began to harness Niflheim primordial mist and formed a primordial mist body that had certain semblance to a Valkyrie and carrying the Gugnir. 

Helia: I was getting tired if living inside a descendant of Sigrun anyway

Helia: I was getting tired if living inside a descendant of Sigrun anyway. My terms are simple. You'll have two days to deliver that Silver Crystal and the head of Athena to me. Then I will start a campaign against the Gods of your friends. 

Fenrir: We will meet on the field of honor, Helia. And you will fall. 

With the parlay on a stalemate, the group returned back to camp.