Chap 5

When I arrived at the hype house, i saw nick was sleepimg on the couch. I came to him and wake him up

me: hey nick, why are you sleeping ln the couch?
nick: uh, gen? i was so worried. where have you been?
me: it doesnt matter, its 9 already. get ready and we'll go get breakfast.

Then me and nick go to our room to get ready cause im still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I knocked on the door and walked in, addison is not here, im wondering where she is and then i get ready. Today i just want to wear something comfy so i put on a grey sweatpants and a white croptop.

30 minutes later, i went downstairs and saw nick on the couch watching tv. Then we get in my car and drive to subway... we finished eating and walking to my car to come back to the house then we see some girls crossed and they say :"is that genevieve koch and nick austin? Last night she was with jaden and now she's with nick? Ewww"
Then nick look at me confusedly and ask :" what was that? Is that true? Last night you were with jaden hossler? Thats why you didnt come home? And how do they know?"
me: uhhh, you might wanna check your phone?
Nick: my phone is charging at the house. Tell me what happened.
Me: you dont need to know
Nick: i WANT to know
Me: its not your business
Nick: not my business? Im your best friend and now those strange girls know about that but i dont know?
Me: fine, you wanna know? I slept with him, okay?

We stay silent for a moment.
Nick: fine, lets go home.
The atmosphere was so awkward and stressed. We got back to the house, everyone was sitting on the couch and look at me confused then addison pulled me in charli's room immediately without saying any words.
The girls : omg gen, is that true? You slept with jaden?
Me: wow, you guys are fast
Charli: just tell us
Me:oh ok
I stopped and look at them
Me: yes, i did, but i just got so drunk and now i dont know what to do and me and nick just argued and he looked so upset and i just what this whole thing disappear
Avani: i knew it, gen, there is something we want to tell you
Everyone is so serious now, and i feel like my life will end