chap 6

avani : you dont see it, gen? He is a FUCKBOY
Then i froze a little bit, this whole thing is too much for me, what should i do, i started get panicked, should i lie to them?
But they are my girlfriends, why would i lie to them, especially about this so i just be honest
me : okay, the whole truth is, i got so drunk last night and then he came up to me and he started do things then this morning i woke up naked
I talked so fast but im sure they all heard it.
Dixie :  i knew it, he did it again
me : what do you mean "again"
Charli : when i first came here just like you, he did the same thing with me but luckily chase saved me
Me : but the most important thing is : what should i do?
Then thomas opened the door and say : you mean " what should we do"
Then all the boys appear behind thomas, and of course, nick is right next to him.
Me : omg, did you guys listen to the whole story?
Nick : you should tell me this, gen. I can help you
me: i was too scared, i was afraid that you would judge me or our friendship can ne ruined or something, im just too...
he shut me with a kiss
Nick : dont worry, everything will be fine
Wow, that kiss was amazing, i can feel butterflies flying in my stomach.

dixie : awww, finally

thomas : love story ends here, but now, i think we should do a video telling the truth. it can help gen from thinking too much, charli, and chase.

then we did a video, and posted it on youtube, it has gained a lot of views. people now stop attacking at me and the spotlight is on jaden and the sway house cause they've been so mean these days. i  relieve now and happy after all these things, me and nick are even closer than ever. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first of all, thank you for you love, i will try my best to bring to you guys a good story but i think this chapter is kinda tangled and nonsense. 

i dont know have you guys heard the diss track of bryce and josh or not but i think they are being so rude and mean. chase apologized and even bryce got leaked at the same time too, but i think that bryce and josh are changing in a negative way. they even talked about tony and addison in a really rude way in a youtube video. i loved josh and bryce hall so much, but they are getting bad and i am starting to hate them. 

thank you for reading, love <3