Chapter 1.) Set in Stone

Trapped with Mr. possessive Ch. 1

I gazed upon the massive and captive building as I walked down the rusty colored brick path. OAKDALE REGIONAL HIGH was platted against the building in black letters. The building was two stories, and long and flat. I watched as students flooded to get into the school. Holy shit in a fucking rush much? I rolled my eyes and turned up the music on my iphone and fixed my beats earbuds to fit comfortably in my ear. I made me descend into hell as I walked into the school, every eye of the student body fell onto me. Out cast much...

My name is Scout Chapin. I am 19 years old, and stupid ass Department of Children and Families moved me to the middle-of-no-where-town of Oakdale. I have bleach blonde hair, and multiple tattoos and a septum piercing as well as a industrial piercing, and a stomach piercing. I'm not a certain species of teenager. I'm a mutt, I grew up in Georgia, and moved to Louisiana. I am born country, and formed into a metalhead and a hipster. I prefer to be called different. I live with a foster motherr, named Charlie. SHe trusts me enough, or she just doesn't give two fucks. But when she is drunk, shes a cunt.

I walked into my first period class (which was English) and I took a seat in the far back right corner, away from everyone. If no one wants to talk to the new chick, then I won't talk to them. As soon as I took my seat, people looked at me like I was dead meat. I must have taken the wrong seat or some shit, because the girl in front of me looked scared beyond shitless. I rolled my eyes and put on some Asking Alexandria. A few moments later a guy was standing in front of me. He had black jeans on and a white tank top, his hair was the perfect length for the beanie he wore, and his cross necklace fell along his chest. But the glare he gave me escaped the mood.

"You clearly are new." He said. His voice was slightly husky, and smooth. But he crossed his arms, the whole class watched. He must be like a dominant character here.

"Clearly you must like me or some shit. Can i help you?" I glared right back at him.

"You're in my seat." He grumbled and stepped closer to me.

"Whoopdie doo, want a cookie?" I smirked at him. He looked at me like I was an alien.

"Get the fuck out of my seat, princess." He snickered. Princess? Hmm i dont like it.

"Why don't you make me? Because i see about six other seats open." I snapped at him. He laughed irritatingly and he went right to me and picked me up cave man style and put me down away from his chair. I managed to reach it again before he could.

"Might be strong, but you lack the stealth and speed, babe." I laughed and sat my ass down in HIS chair. The bell rang and the teacher came walking in, and told the kid to get into a seat. So babe took a seat across the room from me. I think the teacher called him Crash or some shit.

The scrawny brown haired girl in front of me turned around and began talking to me; "You just out stood Crash. No one does that. Or at least its impossible to do. On that mark, you earned trust points. Names' Bryn." She held her hand out to me and I just pounded fists.

"Scout." I muttered and shot a glare towards Crash and I knew he was glaring right back at me. "Whats his problem? Was he dropped on the head when he was born?" I smirked, thatd be one reason.

"He just isn't used to new and different. You sure are different." Bryn twirled her finger in her hair.

"Well he just needs to deal." I grumbled. "In my eyes he's a little five year old who has a tantrum when he doesn't get his way." I smirked because I said that loud enough for everyone to hear.

"That is enough Ms. Chapin." The teacher said in a deep voice. Yeah yeah, whatever. This school year is going to suck.

Lunch Time~