How to order

The next thing we have to tell you is how to order and get. First thing you have to know don't spam please. So maybe you know our separate accounts Chaos_Guardian and WhitneyMoonwater, but don't order on this accounts, order HERE on BlaettermondVerlag!

You can order in the private messages or with our email blaettermond.verlag@gmail.com

What to write? First, if you write an email, you must say your Wattpad name. If you order on Wattpad private, you haven't to do 'cause we can see the name. So then say that you want to order something from the Blättermond Publisher and say WHAT you want to have.

But there's another possibility to order. It's just in this book. The OFFICIAL ORDER BOOK. Go to the chapter which is named by the thing you can order in it and comment the thing you want to have.

That's easy and free, we already said. But for example if you ‚buy' a cover (for free), you have to mark our account BlaettermondVerlag in the description of your book. We'll say that by answering to your order. Don't forget! If you don't, first we will draw your attention to this and if you don't after a week we'll report the book. The marking of our acc name would be the least thank you. A thanks in the comment, message or email from you would be nice too and so we know that you're really happy about the making.

-> Visit our official website too, the link is in our profile description.