Chapter 11: Confused Love

"Yah! Where are you taking me?" Yoona asks while being dragged by Luhan. 

"Somewhere." He answers. He turns the corner that leads to their house. He burst through the door. 

"Jongin!" was the first word he yells.

"Hyung. What is it?" Jongin says making his was downstairs with Millie behind him. 

"Luhan. Unnie!" Millie smiles hugging Yoona.

"Who are you?" Yoona exclaim pushing her away.

"Unnie.. it's me. Millie."

"I don't know you and I don't know him." She removes Luhan's grip. 

"That's your boyfriend Luhan, Yoona." Millie answers. 

"No." Her gaze fell on Jongin. "He's my boyfriend!" 

Luhan, Jongin, and Millie's eyes popped open as well as their jaws dropping. Yoona instantly hugs Jongin's arms. 

"Y-Yah.. Bwo? Hyung." says the awkward Jongin trying to yank his arm away. 

"Yoona I'm your boyfriend." 

"Luhan!" Millie pulls Luhan aside. "Can we talk in the kitchen?"Luhan gave a simple nod and follows Millie to the kitchen both leaving the awkward Jongin behind.

"What is it?" 

"How did this happen to Unnie?" 

"I don't know. All I know was we were at the park then before we could leave we were attacked. I heard her yelling my name but before I could do anything she passed out in front of me." 

"Attacked.. by the wolves?" 

"Yes, but there's also another thing. When I caught a glimpse of scene I saw the wolf have red eyes right before Yoona blacked out." 

"What do red eyes mean?"

"Red eyes.. they're the rebel team. Jongin and I have blue eyes cause we're the run aways. The ones with yellow eyes are the ones still loyal to the alpha." 

"Oh.."

"But I don't like it. I don't want to see Yoona thinking Jongin is her boyfriend. It hurts my heart." 

"Mine too." Millie mumbles.

"Bwo?" 

"Huh? Oh aniya. So what now?" 

"I'm going to find a cure for this. In the meantime don't let anything happen to you, Jongin, and especial Yoona." 

"Yes sir." Millie answers like a child. 

"Good girl." Luhan ruffles her hair. 

Little did they know Jongin walked in on their scene. Seeing the sight made his heart ache also filling up with jealousy.