002. 𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 + 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆

002. ✩⛓°☾🔪

𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WHITE MANS WHORES😍💅‼️

viv🔪
bitch wtf is goin on w rei and
hector bc i'm not havin it

monet💸
fr y'all just gonna leave us
questioning our existence like that

rei🥡
it's nothing dwbi

euphoria💋
ur a bad liar😭 tell us
whats happening

monet💸
girl why'd u completely
diss his comment then

viv🔪
chile stop playin😤

rei🥡
ong fr i ain't the
one playing he is

euphoria💋

viv🔪tf that supposed to mean xureila

viv🔪
tf that supposed
to mean xureila

monet💸
oh vivs gettin serious
she used ur full name rei

rei🥡
my god y'all nothing
happened between us
and that's it.

euphoria💋
and if something
did would u tell us?

rei🥡
yes.
rei🥡
i gtg i'll c y'all later

𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in reality things did happen between xureila and hector during this long birthday weekend. some things neither of them are proud of. xureila had already been feeling down lately, and she knew it wasn't just a coincidence. she needed to go for a walk, get some air. even thought it was already eleven o'clock at night, she didn't care. the sickly girl quickly grabbed her skateboard which she kept in her closet for nights like these where she had to exit through her bedroom window in order to avoid being caught. even though she wanted to go out alone, deep down she wanted someone to skate with, and just be in their presence. so the girl texted her cousin, alessio, who would definitely be up. he quickly responded, telling her he would meet her at the skate park not far from their houses.

luckily xureila's bedroom was on the main floor of their house, she really didn't want to have to jump out of a high window again. as she rolled down the middle of the street during the warm night, she felt carefree. as if all her worries were being carried away by the wind blowing through her hair. she enjoyed hearing the rolling of the wheels on the rough gravel, as if she was the only person in the world. once she arrived at the skate park, she took notice of her cousin sitting on his board, patiently waiting for her.

alessio and xureila were born just months apart. alessio was three months older, and liked to tease her about it constantly. he turned around to see her walking towards him as he heard footsteps approaching.

"there's my little cousin." he smiled at her. xureila smiled and walked right past him. "cmon, i didn't come here to chat yet."
she laughed right before dropping in. alessio followed her lead, and the two of them showed off new tricks they had learned, while trying to top one another.

after skating for a while, the two of them sat on their boards and decided to catch up for a bit. "so rei, how are things?" alessio asked her.

"good i guess." she shrugged. "mom and dad are fighting again, as usual. it's not as bad though. i think they're trying to stay together for me." the girl sighed as she looked down. "what about you? how's the fam?" she asked, trying to lighten the mood. "they're good. you can come over anytime, you know." he smiled
at her before grabbing her hand to pull her up. "see you later, rei."
he waved before he skated away, as it was already almost one in the morning and they should be in bed.

when xureila arrived home, she noticed all the lights were out in the houses along her street. carefully climbing into her room, she noticed there was no light shining from under her doorway. her parents must have already gone to bed. she quietly slipped off her sweats and into her pyjamas, climbing into bed and drifting off into a deep slumber of darkness.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

author's notes🧧
idk how i'm liking this
so far.. lmk what u think