Chapter 3-Training

Annie's POV

Me and Annie are training in the courtyard of the castle.

While we were training amber was complaining about why should we train so early in the morning

While we were training amber was complaining about why should we train so early in the morning. " Oh come in Amber it isn't that bad". She said and groaned and I chuckled at her complain because she's just lazy and just need her "beauty sleep".

"You say that because you're used to waking up too early in the Morning". She said and groaned. I chuckled at her complain because she's just lazy and just need's her "beauty sleep".

While I was kicking and punching the dummy Aunt Allison called us.
" Girls breakfast!" . Aunt Allison said. Me and Amber looked at each other and raced from the courtyard of the castle to the dining room, which was not that far, It is a small castle and I won the raced."aw come on you always win". Amber said and whined." Amber,Sweetheart your 18 dont act like a child". Aunt Allison laughs and tease Amber. "But Mom~~~".

While we were eating Aunt Allison was discussing about the elimination for tonight." Alright girls are ready". She said seriously." Yes Maam". Me and Amber said in unison but with a monotone voice." Good know here is the plan......then...".

Jacqueline 's POV

I opened my eyes and blinked a few time because of the blurry vision that I was having. then I stand up from my bed but and it Hit me. I had massive headache. I massage my head to ease the pain, but then someone talked."oh- Master you're awake!". Lizzy said and poured tea in my cup."ughhhhh. What happened and why does everything hurt...". I said with a hint of agony on my voice."you were unconscious for the whole day prince ".she said in a monotone voice. "But why?".I said unsure of what she said . "Maybe it was because of your training. You were doing it too hard". She said with pure concern." Alright then.... may you tell the time please" I said tiredly. "About 5 pm,you must take a rest , but don't sleep". She said and I nodded.

-In the morning-

No one's Pov

The four siblings were at the m throne room to welcome their cousin from the Mary district of district Eldia empire and they decided that he will join the training. His name is Vinnie the princess of Mary colony.

"Welcome Vin". Jacqueline said and smiled. "Thank you , guys for having me ". And hugged the four one by one.

An hour later. They were preparing for training. All of them got change and gone to the courtyard of the castle.

Once they got there their trainer was there

Once they got there their trainer was there. ""you may or may not be wondering why are you training so early in the morning" or "why do we need to train". And that's because we need to be strategic to fight when there is an emergency". He said and paused for a minute." Start your training".

"If you have to fight three people, get the strongest first then the second strongest and then the weakest,understand?". The trainer said." Sir, yes sir". The five said in unison while they were punching and kicking the dummy. The trainer went on for five hours to give tips and tricks on how to fight.

"Alright trainee's break".

Jeanette's POV

The trainer had has a 1 hour long break after 5 hours of kicking and punching dummies and I felt my bod getting stronger.". Continue this and I'll be buff". I laugh to myself and . I'm currently in the courtyard sittingon the stairs drinking and eating some snacks and I heard our trainer said. "Break's over!". I stand up and walked to my designated area.

A/n

sorry for a short chapter

-Vin<3