5

"It's going to be ok the baby will be fine don't do any back flips to hurt the baby" Nicole said. "But I'm still worried Nicole" Brendon said. "Everything will be fine B" Nicole said. Brendon nodded. After a few songs it was time for dying in La. As Brendon sings he looks down at his stomach. "Thank you all for a show" Brendon says.

1 weekes later.
"I look fat" Brendon said. "Your not fat your pregnant" mike said. "Yeah and the fans will know I'm getting fat" Brendon said. "It's not that bad it's a little more weight you'll be fine plus it's the last show" mike said. "Should we tell them" Brendon said. "About is it the baby" mike asked. "Us I'm not telling them that I'm pregnant they can find out themselves once the baby is born" Brendon said. "Are you sure it's your choice" mike said. "I'm sure mike" Brendon said kissing mike. "God I love you and our child" mike said. "Me too" Brendon said.

"Well hello everyone" Brendon said into the mic. The fans scream. "Well as you guys know me and Sarah got a divorce" Brendon said. "Well sense then I found an amazing boyfriend" Brendon said. Brendon walked over to mike and kissed him. The fans screamed. "Now lets continue with the show" Brendon said.

"Really proud of you guys for coming out" Zack said. "Thanks now time for her to come out" Brendon said. "Why is she a pain" dan ask. "Did you not see me out there I was in pain" Brendon said. "Well that's what you get for having sex" dan said. "Actually it's god fault for making me a girl" Brendon said. "Coming on we don't have all day we got to head back home" Zack said. They headed to the airport. "As soon as we get to la your packing your things and moving in with me" Brendon said. "Ok" mike said. Brendon sat down and wrapped his hands around the tiny baby bump. Mike sat down next to brendon and rested his head on Brendon's shoulder. "Your going to be an amazing mom brenodn" mike said. "How about dad mike" Brendon said. "Same thing" mike said. Once they landed in La mike went to his place and got his things. "Alex I'm moving out" mike said. Alex was his landlord. "Ok I just need next months rent and I'll sell the house" Alex said. Mike pulled out his wallet and paid Alex. "Thanks dude have a good night" Alex said. "Thanks you too" mike said. Mike drove to Brendon's house. Mike knocked on the door. Brendon opened the door. "Hey" Brendon said. Borgat and penny greated mike. "Hey pups" mike said. "You got everything" Brendon asked. "Yeah" mike said. Brendon closed the door and sat on the couch. "You ok" mike asked. "Yeah my feet hurt" Brendon said. "Tomorrow were going to the doctor" mike said. "Oh fuck no" Brendon said. "Please just to check on the baby" Mike  said. "If they ask me to many questions I'm done" Brendon said. "They won't just let them know that your trans easy as pie" mike said. "Yeah we'll see" Brendon said. Mike sat down next to brendon. "I'm so glad to have you" mike said. "Me too" Brendon said. "Bren what do you want to name the baby" mike said. "Brendon Jr." brendon said. "No" mike said. "Evelyn"Brendon said. "And a boy" mike said. "Alex" Brendon said. Mike nodded and cuddled close to brendon.