Chapter 2

The next morning we woke up early for breakfast, going to a cafe we found yesterday that's on board the ship in the promenade where a bunch of shops and other restaurants were. Can you believe that this ship also has a Starbucks! Ellie and I are such white girls, we got so excited when we saw it yesterday exploring the ship. We had booked in a few things to do like facials and massages as well as a few other stuff they offer on the ship. When we came back from breakfast we got changed into our bikinis, slipping on a summer dress each on top so we could roam the ship before heading to the sun baking deck on the pool level which was up the very top. I packed a towel, wallet, magazine, my phone and earphones into my beach bag before sliding my Ray Bans onto my head. I grabbed my floppy black hat and we were off exploring what we didn't get to yesterday since the cruise ship was that big.

We walked around the fitness centre/complex part of the ship, amazed at how big it was. That's where they had the dodgem cars at certain times of the day. After that we checked out the ice rink which was actually pretty big but not as big as ones in a proper ice rink centre. Next was the other level of shops we didn't check out yesterday as we had to go get ready for dinner, they were mainly touristy shops so nothing special. Then finally we made our way up to the pool deck, along the way we found the mini golf which was sick as it was at the very top at one end of the ship. Once we got to the deck chairs which overlooked the sea, we got the first two in the row. I slipped off my dress, putting it in my bag before spreading my towel out on my deck chair and lied down on it. I sighed in happiness, taking my phone as well as my earphones out and put them in before blasting the 1975's album. I closed my eyes, the warm sun kissing my skin and the soft breeze in the air was pure heaven.

~*~

"Hey I'm going to go and get a drink of some kind from somewhere, do you want one?" Ellie asked about an hour or so later. I had just woken up not long ago and I was flipping through my magazine.

"Yeah sure thanks, I'll have whatever you have" I replied and she got up, grabbing her wallet from her bag.

"Okay, I'll be back soon" she smiled before walking off towards the bars near the pool area.

Once I finished flipping through my magazine I decided to just close my eyes again with my music blasting. I was thinking for a while about the trip ahead and how much fun it was going to be. Fingers crossed that I meet a cute guy who-

All of a sudden my thoughts were interrupted as someone ran into my deck chair, causing it to flip over which made me face plant the ground with a thud. Though the person went flying forward over me. What the hell is it with people running into me?! Far out, I thought as I rolled onto my side and sat up before taking my Ray Bans off. Luckily they didn't break, thank goodness.

"Shit" I heard the person mutter under their breath nearby before groaning. It sounded like it was a guy since I had my eyes shut as I held my head from where it hit the ground.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" The guy said sounding concerned, obviously right next to me now as I felt a hand lightly touch my bare shoulder causing me to jump in fright. But what got me though was his voice sounded so familiar as if I've heard it before somewhere but I couldn't remember where from. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting a bit from the bright light though I was hiding my face with my hair so I couldn't see the guy yet. Eventually I lifted my head up and turned my head towards the guy who was sitting on Ellie's deck chair beside me. However, my eyes widened in shock realising who it was, suddenly forgetting about the pain shooting through my head.

"It's you!" I burst out suddenly, anger and annoyance shooting through me. There sitting beside me was the guy wearing the exact same maroon SnapBack that I saw yesterday. This was the idiot who ran into me at the departure terminal and didn't say sorry! But it wasn't just any random stranger, I knew who this guy was. The idiot who literally likes running into me is Mitchel Cave. The bloke from Chase Atlantic. Sound familiar? It doesn't help when Mitchel is my favourite from the band either.