Chapter 3

Mitchel's POV

She was so beautiful. Her chocolate brown eyes. Her smile. Her laugh. The way she blushed was adorable. Just everything about her was so beautiful and I was fascinated from the moment I laid my eyes on her earlier for the first in over a year ago. I can't believe I've spoken to her all this time on Twitter, not knowing this is the beautiful girl hiding behind her Twitter account with her profile picture as Matty from the 1975. All I knew then was that her name was Laura. She's always been one of my top favourites to talk to on Twitter, always witty and making me laugh. Though she seems a little bit shyer in person which is a little surprising but I guess she's probably just nervous being around us. I just felt like a complete idiot for snapping at her after I tripped over her deck chair and for what happened yesterday. I was already thinking of ideas to make it up to her but I wasn't quite sure how yet. I wanted to make it special for-

"Mitchel!" I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts when Christian clapped in front of my face causing me to snap out of my trance I was just in. Oh god how long was I like that, shit.

"Yeah sorry, I zoned out" I admitted noticing everyone's eyes on me. Laura had a small smile playing on her lips in front of me which was so cute. We were currently in Sorrento's Pizza having pizza for lunch. I was sharing a cheese pizza with Laura considering they were huge.

"We were just saying to the girls that the second EP is coming along really well, that it's much more mature than Dalliance" Clinton filled me in while I took a bite of my slice and I nodded my head enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we've really improved on this one, especially with the lyrics and sound. You girls are going to love it" I grinned, I couldn't wait until we released the second EP.

"I can't wait, it sounds so good" Laura replied, glancing over at me before darting her eyes away once she noticed I was looking at her but a second or two later she looked back again this time with a smile. Our eyes locked for a moment until Clinton spoke again and we both looked over at him.

"You haven't told us about yourselves yet. You know stuff about us but we don't know anything about you beautiful girls" Clinton said and I nodded agreeing with him, I wanted to find out more about Laura. I'm sure Christian was the same with Ellie, since we found him he hasn't been able to stop talking with her. I was the opposite though, I've gone all shy around Laura which is very unlike me when it comes to girls, it's so weird. We've been stealing glances every now and then but when it comes to chatting its not much one on one besides earlier when I tripped over her deck chair.

"Well as you already know my name is Laura, I'm eighteen and best friends with Ellie here. We only just finished school last year so this is our trip for finishing the HSC I guess. I love drawing and photography. I'm planning on going to uni to go further into studying those two areas in the Bachelor of Fine Arts. Besides all that I love the beach, travelling, indie/alternative music and I'm a huge 1975 fan. I'm a bit of an outgoing, chatterbox once you get to know me but usually quite shy and reserved at first. Um I'm not sure what else, you'll find out as you get to know me I guess" she shrugged, looking at me then Clinton and Christian.

"Oh wow really, you'll have to show us some of your photos you've taken as well as your drawings. What kind of photography?" I asked, intrigued to see some of her stuff.

"Anything really, from nature to people to abstract shots. I like when they're interesting with meaning behind them. Plus I love black and white photography" she responded, taking a bite of her slice of pizza.

"That's so cool, you can take some shots of us if you want on this trip" Clinton suggested and I noticed her face lighting up with happiness. I can't help but keep on saying this but damn she's cute.