Meeting Me_K.O.

Y\N - (Your Name insert)
G/N - (Your Gamer Name insert)
S/C - (Your skin color/ethnicity insert)
Also this story takes place Before Glitch Techs season 1.
You looked up at the arcade sign. You got to play at Joystick Jr. Pizza arcade, using the money you earned working for that scary lady who's car you ruined with your bicycle on the road.
As you searched the seemingly endless maze of arcade games, you stumbled upon one of those arcade machines that had cable controllers shaped like guns. A shooting arcade game machine.

"Hm

"Hm."
You shrugged and inserted a coin Completely oblivious to the fact that there was an out of order sign there.
"Shit. What's wrong with me? Why did I not think about that?!"
You Asked yourself.
"Welp. There goes my money, wasted."
You sighed in annoyance when suddenly a challenger approaches.
"Hey man, you need a hand?"
Asked a young feminine voice, to which You turned to see a girl who made your knees weak, you looked at her wide eyed and blushed.

She looked of asian descent, a bit taller, about your age, very energetic and athletic, you could tell by looking at her she was a die hard gamer girl

"Um..."
You looked at the game and then back to her
"Sure"
"Sweet! Here help me open the hatch so I can see the problem."
She then bent down and she opened the hatch with her own bare hands with ease
"Huh, guess I didn't need you for this, I'm a lot stronger than I give myself credit for. Anyways..."
Miko tossed aside the hatch and laid on her back scooting inside the machine.
"Wow...I take it your real tech savvy?"
You asked
"Well I don't wanna toot my own horn buuuut I've done this a million times, and also gaming is my life dude !"
Said Miko before gasping
"Oh, look ! I think I found the problem ! Okay...and..."
Miko then jumped out and sighed
"Done !"
Miko then took the hatch and screwed it back on.
"Try it now"
Said Miko with a thumbs up
You then got another coin and inserted it in, and the screen flashed white before turning to the title screen.
"Eureka ! Up top!"
Miko held her hand up for a high five.
You smiled, hesitating at first, high fived her
"Well, thanks. You don't have to be around me anymore if you don't want to-"
Miko then put her arm around your shoulder and pulled you to her
"Nah! I can still see that you are in need of an extra player, so I the unbeatable Me K.O. Will assist you in this dire quest !"
You became flustered
"Really??"
"Yeah, dude, I'll hang with ya."
Said Miko cracking her knuckles
She then pulled one of the guns from the holsters and aimed it at the screen
After nearly an hour of playing, you finally came to a stop.
"Whoahohoho! Dude, you got skills !"
Said Miko
"You two. Me K.O.?"
You asked looking at her Gamertag on the screen
"It's Miko."
she said
"Y/N."
You said
"Ooh, that's a cool name!"
"So your the one everyone was talking about in the arcade as being unbeatable?"
"Yep, that's me ! Sooo if you come around these parts, I'm basically your boogeyman."
Said Miko with enthusiasm
"Oh, really? I wouldn't be so sure about it seeing as I almost beat you at this."
You said pointing to your gamertag just under hers with merely a couple digit less then hers
"Whaaa? Pfft yeah right! I was just getting warmed up."
Said Miko
"I call bull. You didn't act like you were remotely holding back."
You Said
"Ohoho, is that sass I hear? You wanna go??"
Said Miko, smirking and raising an eyebrow
"Your on, Meeks."
The two of you decided to try a dancing arcade machine next.

Miko was shocked for the first time in a very long time, she felt like she was actually about lose

Miko was shocked for the first time in a very long time, she felt like she was actually about lose. This guy really had Miko on the ropes, it got the attention of nearly every kid in the arcade amazed by this new competitor of Miko here in Joystick Jr. Pizza arcade. Nobody until now had been able to match her like that. This resulted in Miko really having to give her all, not holding anything back.

Miko did end up winning against him in the dancing arcade machine, she felt relieved but also exhausted

"That. WAS. AMAZING!!"
Miko jumped with her adrenaline rising
"Dude, you almost beat me!"
Said Miko
"I told you, I wasn't a poser !"
You said before falling to the floor. Your legs felt like jelly, but Miko on the other hand was still somehow fully energized.

"Hey, Do you have hinobi console ?"
"Yeah, I actually wanted to get a job at the Hinobi tech store I got it from. Do you?"
Asked Y/N excitedly
"Heck yeah man ! You need to add me !!"
Said Miko jumping up with joy as her eyes sparkled and a big grin formed on her face revealing her white teeth clenching her fists
"Okay so What's your gamer tag again?"
Asked Y/N taking out his phone
"It's Me K.O. !"
Miko pointed to the top gamer tag on the score list of the arcade machine screen
"Mines G/N (Gamertag name) on all my consoles."
"Damn, That's a Badass gamer tag."
Miko then froze when a loud rumble came from her stomach.
"Hey, so...you hungry?"
Asked Miko gripping her stomach as a loud growl could be heard.
"I was actually going to ask the same thing, wanna get a frosty freezy freeze?"
You said, as Miko led you a hand to help you up.
"Actually, my mom is making Sushimi tonight, and she'll kill me if I'm late."
"Oh.."
you gave a silent sigh as you took her hand
"But dude, we are DEFINITELY hanging out later! After dinner I'll add you and put in a party chat! Cool?"
Miko then gave you a fist bump.
"Ah...about that, it's probably gonna be awhile since I walked here. My bike got recently got wrecked."
You said, giving her a simper smile.
"Oh, dang. Hmmm...jeez man I would give you a ride home. But, again....my mom is kinda on my case about being home for dinner about now.."
pouted Miko, while thinking of something she could do to help.
"Well...why don't I just come with? You know to your folks' place, then you can take me home afterwards."
You said, Miko looking up with a surprised look
"Really? You don't mind?"
"Definitely! You're pretty cool, Miko."
Miko's face lit up, with a blush of pink she gave you smile.

" Miko's face lit up, with a blush of pink she gave you smile

"Stop!"
Miko giggled, playfully elbowing your side.
"Alright, come on, ya dweeb."
She said grabbing your wrist and walking away with you.