Family First

Miamor
"

All of my "let's just be friends"
Are friends I don't have anymore
Guess it's what they say you need family for
'Cause I can't depend on you anymore

Always saw you for what you could have been
Ever since you met me like when Chrysler made that one car
That looked just like a Bentley I
Always saw you for what you could have been
And even when it's business with you it's personal again
I knew you before you made ends meet
And now were meeting out end...",
I was singing loudly Joffrey. Drake really had me in the feels.

It's only been a month and a couple of weeks but I haven't heard anything from my family. Dave's babymama has been a no show on several of his visits to get his daughter. And to be honest I don't trust any of it. My heart feels heavy. I even texted Miracle but she's been short with me. I'm into nesting lately pinterest has put me in a baby diy  heaven and maybe hell for Dave.

My place was beginning to come together and yet I just been restless.

"What if we just did like... I don't know meatless Monday's?", I asked Dave.

"But you love meat?", Dave side eyed me with a sneaky laugh.

We started at each other before I laughed, too.

"You play too much. But come on let's go to the grocery store. You need stuff for your house??",I slid into my comfy slides.

"Not if I'm over here. I should be straight."

We got down to his truck and headed to Trader Joe's. I was so excited to get my dehydrated candied collared green chips,skinny popcorn,and elderberry tea. I was tryna redeem myself for my first months of eating heavy greasy trash. 

"I gotta meet up with that trainer so when Mison gets here I can whip it back together. Especially since I'm not having a c-section."

"Don't worry about all that. Just enjoy the process. If you stressing about the next thing everyday he gone be 10 before you know it and sad you missed all the small moments."

"I hear you." I just looked at him. When he wasn't on tip he had the right words to say. We were really trying to work this out.

RING!RING!MOTHERFUCKA!

I stared at him . Why was this his ringtone!?

"Hey,ma...she did what!?Naw-Here I come. Ma- I'm coming.", he whipped out the space and into traffic. Cars honked at us.

"Baby, what's going on? Talk to me. "I put on my seatbelt.

"She said she taking my motherfucking daughter. This bitch tripping. I'm about to put my hands on this bitch.", Dave's voice dropped to a demonic tone.

His body became rigid as we floated through the streets. Dave's out the car and stomping towards his mother's house.

"Dave!Please wait before we go in. Don't put your hands on her. Let's do this right. We don't want to scare babygirl...right?",I tried to slow him down.

And sure enough his body just paused. He looked deep into my eyes and I could see the war between the beast and the daddy. I walked past him opening the door and his mother was walking back and forth nervous.

" look,baby... just read the papers and we will handle it.", his mom slid the note she left on the table.

It's time to move on. You don't know how to move on so you can forget about us. My daughter gone always be straight. Don't pull up on no shit because ya ass will be in jail like you should've been.
-the family you left behind

" Is this bitch serious?!" He laughed but somehow the humor was missing.

"We can get a great family law attorney. She doesn't get to keep her away from you. But if you play into her game...she's going to bring you down.", I held his hand rubbing my thumb over top of his.

I looked at the room and seen the little pieces of  Kairi. I knew I would also have to be strong for Dave...I also knew that me and my baby daddy would have to work our shit out. Quick. Fast. I wouldn't want my son to see us going through this chaos.

We are just going to have to put our family first.

%%%%%%::::::::: v#####v:::::::%%%%
AND WITH THIS VERY LITTLE CHAPTER I'M BACK-ish. Hope you enjoyed.
Comment.
Like.
And what's up with Santana?

What's a happy medium for Miamor and Adonis?

Drake gets me everytime with the feels songs. Comment songs that get you in your feels. Or a feels song for your face character.