Need a Miracle?

Adonis

I sat at my dad's bedside while Miamor went home. It was hard. Jess and her boyfriend Chris went to their apartment to get our son.

My phone began to ring.
MICKEY

I answered,"Hey,Mickey"

"Hey. I haven't heard from you in a while. Since the whole Dubai deal.", she started.

"I've had a lot of shit going. I have a new baby on the way. I'm in the process of trying to fix my family and on top of that my father is sick."

I looked at my father and my vision began to blur.

"HEY...Adonis...did you hear me? How's your father? I know he means the world to you."

"He's in this private hospital in Lansing."

"Well,... I'm on my way to Michigan. I could stop by. Text me the info. I just need to see you Adonis."

I held my breath for a minute. Mickey was this cool chick I met in Dubai. We were vibing after I made a big business deal and she gave me head. I didn't want to take advantage of another woman but it would be nice to have some support.

"Yea,I'll send it to you."

Hours went by and I watched my father's shallow breathing and the steady rhythm of the machines put me to sleep. My phone had text messages.

MICKEY
Hey, Adonis. I'm here waiting on you to text the hospital and room number.

My bad. St. Peter on W Macomb st.

Ok,I'll be there soon. Are you hungry???

Yea,thanks,Mickey.

You want California Pizza Kitchen?

That's cool.

See you soon.

I looked at my dad and then checked my reflection in my phone. Miamor has moved on, Jess was straight. Now it's time to think about me. Maybe,Mickey could be for me.

My dad woke up and looked around the room in a daze.

"Where's the pretty girl you messed over?"

"Back to wherever Anthony Davis had her cooped up.", I rolled my eyes.

"Where's ya wife?" He shook his head.

"Going to get your grandson with her boyfriend."I slid down in my seat.

"So you are just lonely."

A knock came at the door. Pops looked at me. And she walked in body sculpted like Athena. Baby was built for war and that's what I was going through. War with myself. My mind versus my body versus my heart. They all wanted something different. And right now my body was winning. Mickey had my full attention.

"Hi,Mr.Savage. I'm Miracle." She reached her hand out to my dad.

And just like that... I felt a tug.
Now that I thought about it I had been making so many wrong decisions. Having Mickey...Miracle here felt wrong.

She spent time having small talk with my dad and I tried to be present but I was in New York. Late that night I walked Miracle to her rental.

"I didn't tell you about my situation when we met and I let shit go to far. But I'm married with a small child and another on the way. I dont want to be responsible for another broken heart. I've been selfish...and honestly it may be that way for awhile. I love Miamor-"

She pushed me ,"My sister is not about to get back with you. You think you want Love but look what you did with it...? You need a Miracle."

*********************************
So yeah...long time no see.
What's been up?
Anybody care? No.

Anybody want to help Adonis?

Fight Miracle?

Where's Dave? Where's Miamor?