Chapter Eleven

Thanks for reading this far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

  I looked out of the window and saw Edward in the driveway. I walked downstairs and open the door. My dad said,"Edward you can come in." Edward walked in holding my hand. He said, "My family is going play baseball. I want Y/N to watch it." He laughed and said,"How exciting Y/N I never thought you would watch baseball." I looked down and nodded. I said,"I just want to." As I walked to the car Edward said,"Your dad is nice." I started to blush.

------------------------------------------------------

  Edward looked at me and said,"I hope you like getting wet." I sighed and said,"I hate being wet." Edward kissed me and put his hands on my cheeks. I closed and kisses back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then, he pulled away and said,"I'll be in your room tonight okay Y/N." I looked at him and said,"What!" He laughed and said,"Kidding Y/N."
  I looked at him and kisses his cheek. "I wouldn't mind if you come over." I said. He parked and said,"Wanna run?" Smiling at me. I nodded and got out of the car. He puts me on his back saying," Close your eyes. Y/N."
  I closed my eyes and he started to run. I said,"I'm going to die Edward." He laughed and we get there. He put me down. I said,"I don't think that will be happening again." He laughed and kisses me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and I sighed. "I want more Edward." I said crossing my arms. He said, "Your so cute be I don't know if I can handle it, Y/N."
  I frown and said, "tonight got it." He sighed and said,"We can try Y/N." I hugged him and got up. "I'll be holding you to that." I said.

*Time change cause I'm lazy*

Edward drove me home saying,"I love you Y/N." I smiled and said,"I love you too and do you want me to open the window for you?" He nodded and kisses my cheek and said,"I'll be back when your dad is asleep." I got out and walked inside.
  My dad said,"How was it?" I smiled and said," It was great and I'm going to bed dad. Night." As I walked upstairs to my room. Opening the window and saw Edward there. I smiled and went to lock my door. He said,"I couldn't wait Y/N." He kisses me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kisses him back. He pulled away and said,"You should go to bed. I would think that tracker wouldn't be coming here since I'm here." He kisses my head and put me on my bed. "Good night Y/N." He said. I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I'm having a bad sickness a few day now. And it's not coronavirus. I know that.

@_youmu_