Chapter Five (Y/N)

Thanks for reading this book so far.
------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
My mom walked in the room and said,"You look so beautiful. Alice can do wonders." I hugged her back and said,"She can. Thanks for coming." Alice said,"Don't cry Y/N. I don't want your makeup to be ruined." I nodded and Rosalie helps me in the dress.
------------------------------------------------------
  I looked at Alice and she said,"Edward would be blushing like a tomato. If he can." I smiles and put my shoes on. Rosalie said,"Edward is so happy to have you." I nodded and said," Thank you Rosalie."

*At the alter*

  I looked at my dad and he said,"I'm going to missed having you at the house." I said," I will miss be there." He nodded. Then, I looked up and saw Edward. I started to blush and he smiled. I held his and my dad walked to his seat. Edward whispered in my ear,"You look so beautiful." I smiled as the pastor starts to read.
  I looked at Edward hoping it doesn't rain. He smiled and said,"I do." I started to blush as the pastor as he said," and Y/N do you take Edward to be your husband?" I nodded and said,"I do."
  Then, the pastor said,"You may kiss the bride." Edward smashed his lips with mine and everything felt right. I didn't want to stop. But, it had to stop. As he pulled away he whispered,"So Mrs. Cullen are you ready to dance." I started to blush and said,"Yes Mr. Cullen."
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks. I'm sorry I'm having a writer's block.

@_Youmu_