Chapter Two (eclipse)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

I woke up and Edward was gone. I sighed and sat up. I walks downstairs and saw Alice in the living room. My dad said,"So your having a sleepover?" I nodded and grabbed my backpack and said,"Alice let's go." She got up and walked to the car she got From Edward. She said," He gave me the car early." I got in the car and I said,"We better not be painting our nails again." She laughed and drove to the school.

------------------------------------------------------
  She said,"I'll drop you off at your house after school so you can get bags of clothes. Okay." I nodded and got out of the car. I walked to class. I thought, ' Of all days he leaves. '

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  I walked to Alice's car. She said,"Lets go." I nodded and I got in the car and said,"My Dad wants me to talk to Jacob." She starts to drive to my house. She said,"He's a werewolf?!" I looked out of the car and said,"I should talk to him. Alice." She parked the car and said,"Go ahead. Come downstairs when your done." I nodded and walked inside.
   I walked to my room and tried to find my pillow. I thought, ' Where is my pillow? ' I walked out of my room and said,"Dad did you know where my pillow is?" He said,"No." I sighed and grabbed a bag and walked out of the house. I said,"Did you take my pillow? I can't find my pillow anywhere." She said,"No. What happened!"
  I sighed and said,"It's fine I'll find it soon. Don't worry." She starts driving. I sighed and smiled. I said,"Thanks Alice."
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.

@_Youmu_