Small facts about the trailer

Please read the Authors note after you finish reading this. It's VERY important.
If you have watched the trailer for the first Five Nights at Freddy's game. You might notice that there are some different things that are in the trailer, but got removed when the game was published. One of the things that got removed was in the trailer, Bonnie was showed running down the hallway. Although, in the final game, Bonnie lost the ability to run and this was replaced by Foxy. And also, in the trailer, it shows Bonnie taking off off his skin and showing his exoskeleton. However, this was also taken out of the final product.

A/N Hello. I would just like to say that I am going to have certain "publishing" days. The days that I will be updating will probably be Tuesday, Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday. And I might forget to update on some of the days, so PLEASE don't hate me because I am very busy and I may lose my IPad soon😟 But nonetheless, I will find a way to update and I will try to update on those days. So yeah...
COMMENT
VOTE
AND PLZ FOLLOW ME!!!! I cross my heart and hope to die, shove a dagger in my thigh, stick a needle in my eye, eat a horse manure pie promise that I will follow back ASAP. So bye!!!