Beyonce

Well im sitting in my room when salonge bust in. "Salonge get out"i scream at her. "Daddy hittin' mama"she responded. I ran into the living room to see my mother with blood dripping down her face with a swollen eye.my dad just stood over he breathing hard like he was gettin' beaten. Salonge runs over to my dad and starts to hit him. When he pushes her away i ran into the kitchen and grab a knife. I ran right infront of him i swong the knife but my hand was caught."beyonce knowles that is your father how dare you try to kill him"my mom said getting up. "he touched you and solange"i cryed. My dad's hand came a cross my face. this time i felt nothing holding me back as i threw the knife into his arm. blood started to gush out of his arm. I could tell he was drunk as i looked up with red eyes. 10 minutes later we were in the ER. "what happened "the doctor asked."he hit..."i started to say .But my mother interupted me."we were about to go out to eat and he fell down the stairs and cut himself badly on a wooden broken chair. I got so mad that my mom was lying for him. even though everyone else was fooled i still noticed the bruise across her face that was covered with make up. When we got home my mom put a grilled cheese sandwich in our face. Then she walked into her a my dad's room. BOOM!!!!! we ran to there door it was locked we banged on the door. " he killed her"i thought. a moment later my dad walked out the room with black bag and went into the kitchen. Salonge and i ran into the room. my mom was on the floor with a scar 4 inches long on the side of her face.If i wasn't 9 years old i thought. he came back into the room with a beer and said"here bitch i packed up most yah shit get out". my mom grabbed the bag and ran out the house. we ran after her. "mom what about us"i cryed as i saw he pull off in the vw. my dad pulled us by our hair into the house he started to take his pants off. he grabbed salonge and proceeded to drag her into his room. i quickly pulled her away and dragged her out the house. we ran we ran for about 3 minutes. we stopped at my god sister kelly's house. we banged on the door. ms.rowland opened the door me and salonge busted into her house. my dad followed us.he was far behind. ms.rowland turned around. "ladies what wrong why would you run here like that wheres you momma"she questioned. "we dont know where she went well explain just please dont tell my dad we're here im beggin' you momma rowland.