Nicki minaj

"Onika hurry up so you can go to your cousin's house"my mom yelled. ugh i hated onika what mother names her daughter that. I opened my door and my brother was there. "migite move"i said."onika momma said hurry up"he said. I pushed him back and ran toward the living room."onika did'nt i tell you to put the cloth towels away"my mom asked. "no you told oliver to"i responded. "Well i know he tokd you to so why didnt you"she said popping me.ugh i hate being 7 i have to listen to oliver. he's 12 years old. "Why did you hit me"i asked. She was about to respond but my dad walked through the door. He was in a black suit. I ran toward him and hugged him."honey did you get the job"my mom asked. "Nah they had a white man who wanted the job to so i was automatically elemenated."daddy why you didnt get the job"i asked. "Well people arent supposed to do it but sometimes white people get what the black people dont. its not nice but it happens"he responded."i hate white people"i spoke up. "onika shut yo mouth dont say that ever or else"my mom said. i was so angry the white man got the job my daddy better than him. "Time to go onika"my mother said.we got into the car. the stereo started playing . " I dont want no scrubs a scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me"i sang. "what you know about scrubs lil girl"my momma bugged. "that they cant get no love from me" i answered.we both started to laugh. when we pulled up into my cousin house there were ambulance and police cars everywhere. my mom hopped out the car and told me to lock the doors and stay in the car. after about 3 minutes i got bored and got out the car. i walked into my cousin's house"oh my grapes "i screamed as i saw my cousin tete with blood all over her. i broke down and began to cry. my mother knew how close i was to her so she dragged me back to the car."momma what happened "i asked between cries.