Ch. 4

*sorry I haven't wrote y'all*
Kayla POV

   "Kayla come back damn." Augusts yells.

" No I'm done August you can have your two dollar hoe real talk..I see the way u look at her and the way she looks at you. I'm not slow. She feels to comfortable walking in your.You know what Anthony you gotta pick ." I say looking at him with wild wet eyes.  I don't like Drew at all she's disrespectful.

" I'm not chosen Kayla. I love you and I love my best friend ." he says coming towards me .

" Pick now ...between your baby and me or Drew." I said sitting down.

"  You finna piss me off Kayla for real.... I know you pregnant and your body making u have mood swings but you need to try to get it together." He says going towards the door.

" I guess your going to leave like Drake n be with another bitch?" I said putting my face And my hands.

" I was going to tell Drew she gotta leave." He said walking back to me as I got up and kissed him.
*Drew POV *

I can't believe Augie let his bitch beat my ass. I thought we was family. 

"Drew " August said coming in my room.

" What August ?" I said crying

" You gotta go ...Your stressing Kayla out and its not good for the baby." August said looking at me.  I love august and can't understand why he doing this to me . I don't know what came over me but I kissed August he pulled back a little but I pulled him close again.

" So you went to tell her to leave huh?" kayla said looking tired and hurt.

" It doesn't look like what it is ." he said getting up.

" Stop lying to her August ." I said. If August doesn't want .me he's not getting her either.

" How long has this been going on Drew? " she asks me .

" Only a month." I said lying perfectly.

" Oucb " Drew said holding her belly and fallen to the floor.

" If my baby die...imma kill you for lying and I put that on my brother." August said going to Kayla"s Aid .
Author note: Sorry my chapter so short I'm sleepy.