Ch.1

Kayla POV

  I'm Kayla Robinson and I'm 22 years old. I'm a model and Im Drake's girlfriend. Drake and me been together for a year and three months.Well me and drake are going to Chris brown's party for his new album. Chris is like my big brother.  I love him so much.Finally we pulled up at Chris house and go in and  go to the bar. " Bae I'm going to find weezy okay ." Drake said  leaving before I can give the okay. I  was a little upset so I just order me a sex on the beach.   " Is that little Kay Kay over there?"Chris yelled behind me. I got so happy and jumped in his arms.

"Hey Chris I missed you so much and I'm proud of you. Your album is the shit, I love it ." I said sipping my drink. 

" Thank Kayla, your  short ass my biggest fan." He said sitting next to me.  I look to the left where I heard a loud noise and I saw Drake hugged up  with some girl. I guess  Chris saw the tears fall out my eyes and look the direction I was looking. 

" Aye you want me to beat his ass  Kay kay? He said drying my tears.

" Nah I'm good , but watch, my  drink bro, imma be back." I replied back. I'm finna show my ass tonight. I walk over to Drake and the girl. " So  you finding Weezy right?" I said looking at them both.

" I should go." The girl said. 

' Nah you ain't going nowhere you his new girlfriend. I'm done ." I said walking back to Chris.Chris was laughing his ass off.  " Sis I want you to met someone who had his eye on you for a while now." Chris said pulling me to where everyone was.

" Aye, Aug here she go you said bring  her soon as she was single." Chris said shaking up with August ."Thanks man I really appreciate it. Imma treat her better then her last nigga." He said looking me in my eyes and kissing my hand. Lord he smelled so good . August always was nice to me. I knew he liked me when I was in his music video .

" Hey August can we leave, maybe go get some food, I can't stay here.

" Anything for my future wife." He said grabbing my hand and  leading me out the crowd.