Character Info

Name: Akane Taniyama

Age:17

Mother:deceased
Father:deceased

Siblings: Mai Taniyama (sister)

Affiliation(is this the right term?): America

Likes: wolfs, foxes, Mai, soccer, ghost related things, the numbers 24 and 48, and the colors blue, red, white, orange, and black.

Dislikes: Mean people, Masako Hara(there's a reason I promise), school, teachers, school lunches( I hate my school lunches, their terrible!🙅), evil ghosts, and mazes( there is also a reason here).

Bio: Akane is living with a foster family. She is the older sister between Mai and herself. She doesn't have many friends, if she did they would only be trying to get money from her first family, or to figure out her secret. Everyone knows she can see spirits, yet they think, no, they know there's more to it then that. And their not wrong.

That's all I'm gonna tell you! Also there's not really going to be a background on her foster family all there needs to be said is that she was adopted and bugged about her secret by people from her school.

It will start out with slow updates, then I promise they'll start coming faster, because theres only about, i think two weeks of school left. Just a heads up, this story starts around the time when Mai breaks Oli- whoops about gave that away. Anyways it will start around when the camera is broken. I have the first chapter close to being finished.
Alright enough of my rambling!!

I don't own Ghost Hunt or any of the ORIGINAL characters.
I only own my character and the story that is being displayed.