Chapter 17

Adoption?! Are you fucking serious?! Wow. I can't believe my brother. I thought he was better than this. Guess not

7 am the following day

Well... Today's the day I'm getting adopted with my sister! The mom that will be adopting us will be here at 8. So I decided to get out of bed and get dressed.

My brother told us that they had a son around my age. I think he said he 18? 19? And they also had a daughter but she was older.

I decided to take a shower. So I grabbed some clothes went to the bathroom and started the water. I peeled off my clothes and stepped into the warm/hot water. I washed my body, shaved, and washed my hair also. I jumped out and i grabbed the clothes I picked out. I decided to wear some nice clothes since I'm meeting the new family.

Jordan's outfit
Blue and black chevron cropped top
Black high waisted shorts
And for shoes I wore white high top converse

I then did my makeup and that consisted of eyeliner on the top lash to make a cat eye effect, mascara, shiny silver eyeshadow and a little  foundation.

When I finsihed getting ready it was around 7:45 and they should be here in 15 minutes. I just brushed my hair and put it in a top knot. And then I grabbed the 5 suitcases I packed.

In one suitcase I had shirts and sweaters

Second I had shorts and pants

Third I had my shoes

Fourth i had packed all my makeup and electronics

and finally I had miscellaneous/girl essentials in the fifth along with some of my favorite blankets.

I grabbed them one by one and brought them downstairs. My sister only had 3.

8 o'clock

It was 8:04 and there was a ring at the door. I opened it and I literally almost fainted.

The adoptive mom was there along with the daughter and son. And you'll never believe who the son was... it was

-

-

-

-

-

-
Cameron Dallas... one of my bullies
×××××××

Hey! Omfg I'm so sorry I haven't updated I truely am ):

I really hope you've enjoyed this chapter and I will update soon I promise!

Can you believe cameron is her new brother?! Woooooow

Comment your thoughts! Annnnd I Love you guys sm♡♡♡

-Sammm¤