CHAPTER:1

Jisoo Kim

"I'm telling you now Kim Jisoo, once i'll lose my patience i will get her whether she like it or not" i said. Oh ghad! My head hurt, psh! I've wasted so much time just watching her from a far. I want her to become mine already. 
Oh btw! I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Gorgeous. Rich. And whatever! All i want is Lalisa Manoban my barbie wifey ... Soon! (kumontra kaltok!)
"Chill woman! Hold your horses, dadating din tayo dyan" jisoo said. She's Jisoo, my lovely annoying cousin. And because my luck is good, she is a friend of my soon to be wife.
"Tsk! Whatever" i said. And walk away.
.
.
.
Jennie Pov.
I'm here at school building in Yang University (sorry wala ko maisip haha) 4th floor. Patiently waiting for my future wife. I'm not student here if you're wandering. I just came here to see her and because my cousin Jisoo is studying here at this ugly university. Oh i forgot, I'm just 23 years old and Jisoo is 24. Tumigil lang ako sa pag aaral because my mother told me 'its such a waste of time,why don't start to run our business instead of studying shit that's not related to your job'. That's why.
Oh there she is. Oh my dear god! She's so fucking beautiful. Baby face with bangs, beautiful height. Oh! And that curve, i wanna touch it. Oops?! She's wearing light blue dress just above her knee. Her big doe eyes and that plump lips. Still wandering how it taste like. Oh ghad please help me, that woman will be my death.
And ofcourse, pag may daydreaming, may nightmare. Speaking of nightmare...

"Hey gay! Whatcha doin' here?" Jisoo said.
"Planning to throw you there" i said while pointing a large space of basketball court na wala namang bubong sa harap nitong ugly building na'to.
"Yaahhh! I'm your bea