C-8

I'm Selfish When It Comes To You
.
CHAPTER 8
.
Jennie POV

Nandito ako ngayon sa kwarto nagbabasa ng paborito kong libro. Si Lisa naghahalf-bath. Maya-mayay may lumabas na diwata galing cr. Ay si Lisa pala hehe. Naka bathrobe lang sya, nakalimutab nya yata yung pyjamas nya. Nakalimutan kong sabihin na yeah! May damit na sya dito. At nakalimutan yata ni Lisa na may taong nag-iinit ngayon dahil sa kasexy-han nya. Ghad! Angtagal ko ng nagtitiis. Nako nako talaga! Sira ba yung aircon? Bakit ang init dito? Tsk! Finally bumalik na ulit sya sa banyo. Woh! Buti naman.

"RJ, papasok nako bukas?"
"AHHH!!! *hawak sa dibdib* Ghad Lisa!" i said glaring at her. She just laugh at humiga na sa tabi ko
"RJ babae kana! Tumili ka! HAHAHAHA" lisa said still laughing. Okay. She's gorgeous when she's laughing. Everything about her is beautiful.
"Shut up! It's not even funny!" i said and rolled my eyes
"Hatid sundo kita so you behave your ass and wait in waiting area AND! DON'T.FLIRT. or punishment" i said smirking
"Thanks RJ, yes i will behave and No i won't flirt cause I'm not a flirt, I promise!" she said sincerely at tinaas pa ang kanang kamay. Haha cute!
Nagtitigan naman kaming dalawa, hanggang sa naging inch nalang ang pagitan. And boom! We're kissing. A passionate kiss. Slowly and sincerely. Wow! Her plump lips taste so good!
"Hmm" she moaned. Oh god. It turned me on. I bite her lower lip to enter my tounge and explore her delicious mouth. Pumaibabaw ako sa kanya nang hindi pinuputol ang aming halikan. Ofcourse I'm the top here ya know!
We continue our kissing session. My hands roamed in every part of her sexy body. Until i decided to stop and stared at her eyes and said
"Can we make love tonight my love?" i said with pure of love and sincerity. She just nod then she grab my nape and she close her eyes and kiss me again. So hindi na ko nag-aksaya pa ng panahon. This is gonna be a long long night...
.
Oh god! Lisa is hot as fuck and gorgeous as shit! I always dreamed and can't wait to get her on my bed and fuck her and now it's happening. I might explode because of overwhelming.
I will gave her a fuck she deserved *smirked*
Hey! Virgin parin ako noh! I just know because hehe nanonood ako e

I kissed her roughly. It didn't take so long and she's really responding. My hands trail from her abs down to her thigh, squishing it making her moan.

I removed her too and started caressing her boobs. My kisses trail down to her jaw, down to her neck then down to her right boob leaving beautiful hickeys. She let out a soft moan..

"Ugggh..oh-h go-od..." she moaned so loud

I then removed her bra and threw it somewhere. I suck her right nipple and caress the other one.

"You're so delicious baby!" i said in a moan
"Ughh fuck me now... Daddy" she said still her eyes closed and her mouth formed an 'o' as i sucked her another nipple
"I love you calling me like that" i smirked.

I went up and started kissing her again and started to removed her pyjamas. My kisses trail down to her jaw, down to her neck, licking the valleys of her boobs while I'm playing her nipple with my finger. Hawak nya ko sa buhok at napapasabunot pa sa sensasyon.

My tounge trailing down to her stomach down to her now wet lingerie.

"Wet already baby?" I ask with a smirk
"Don't talk to me, just fuck m-me.." she said

Okay! My baby wants, my baby gets.

Lisa POV

I really don't know why but I'm liking what she's doing. I don't want her to stop, how she bring me to heaven. It feels really good.

She then removed my wet lingerie and sucking my damn core..

"Ahhh..." i moaned really loud because of the sensation...
"I can give the best performance ever but please stay quite, alright baby?" jennie said. Uggh! Fuck that smirks
"Ye-es da-daddy.." thats all i can say..

She sucked my clit. Oh god! Diko na alam kung saan ako babaling. She played my clitoris while sucking my womanhood so hard!
.
I felt something na lumabas but she wipe it immediately using her damn mouth.

Then she unexpectedly put her index finger inside my womanhood.
"Ouch!" i squirm in pain. Fuck! That's hurt!
"Oh god! I'm sorry baby! I didn't know you're still..." She said widening her eyes but her finger still on me
"Fuck you! Ofcourse I'm still a virgin! Argg! It hurts!..." i said and the tears falls down my cheek
"Ow.. I'm sorry, I just thought cause you know you already have ex and..." I didn't let her finish, she's so talkative! I grab her nape then kissed her again. After a minute, i can now move my hips to let her know that it's already fine.

She pump it in and out. Slowly and gently.

"A-aahhh" i moaned
"Guess I'll have to make you quite by myself" She then kissed like there's no tomorrow

A moan escaped between out hot kisses when she pur another finger pumping it in and out faster than before.

"Ugghh, j-j-jennie"
"I like when you moan my name but I prefer daddy" she said between our kisses

She thrust really fast and i don't know what I'm gonna do now. It's crazy! Heavenly crazy!
"So tight baby, but i can fixed it" she said still kissing me

"I-I'm gonna pee.."
"Jennie K-Kim! I-I'm go-gonna... Ahhh!" i screamed as she put a third finger thrusting it faster and faster

"It's your juices baby! Cum for me" she said

Finally. I came. She then goes down and suck my juices. She goes back up kissing me passionately, letting me taste my own juices.

But she stopped kissing me. So i furrowed my brows in confusion looking for an explanation but she just smile

"Thank you for giving me all of you" she said sincerely

"I don't know why i surrender myself to you but please take good care of my heart" i said still panting.

Jennie POV

I kissed her forehead then her lips at tumabi na sa kanya. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

God! I'm her first! It's nice to had sex with my Wife. I don't mind every night...

Kidding...

She's mine btw!