CH.2 The Test

One day, while going out for a walk, I went to find those fake Marshmello identities. The reason why i'm saying this is so when i test them, if their music doesn't sound like the real Marshmello's or they don't produce music at all, i will send them to hell, where not a single dj gets through.

So i tell them to get into that spooky van across the street(the van hovers). They say ok, and a couple of my best workers get out of the van, and violently toss them into the rusty, decaying old van. While I was watching it happen, i could hear one of the fakers say, "WHAT THE HELL DUDE, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" I then walked up to the old van and said, "all people who act like dj's needs to be rid of this world, and i could tell you are one of them, so i am sending you to the Dubstep Factory, where you will be tested, and if you pass, ill let you go, but if you fail, YOU DIE!"

They agreed, and my workers come to close the back door of the rusty old van. I tell them, "Keep an eye on them, and when I meet you at the entrance of the factory, i will then pay you your worth for today." They reply, "Alright boss, see you in a bit," so they took off, heading to the factory, and i whispered underneath my breath, "i cant wait to see them tremble in fear!" MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

When I got to the factory, i seen the van parked in the front, where i told them to park, and i saw the prisoners handcuffed, and in bondage. When i walk up to them, i looked deep into their eyes, and i saw that there was fear, which made me chuckle a little. I walked to the front of the factory, and then i looked at the fakers and said, "Welcome fakers, to your heaven or hell, so, whatever you do, do not go past the door with a biohazard symbol on it, you wont want to know whats in there. Now i wanted to be generous and take you guys on a little tour of the place.(everyone walks inside of the evil factory), Now over here, we have the prisoner chambers, and to your left, there is the place you will be taking your test, and in this room, we have the tubes of the colors of the rainbow, which are made from a very special ingredient known to man, and God is the only one that knows what it is.(The other one who knows is me)."

[ in the background, you can hear the song "Dubstep Factory" playing]

"Now a Dubsteps sound isn't quite as nice, as the sounds we knew of techno and rap, but dubstep's easy once you get to use it with the help of the Remix device."