Epilouge

A/N: song up there is her wedding song is: Help Yourself by Amy Winehouse (it's a cover but listen to the original it's perf) and important authors note down below!!.

Tris:

"Come on Adanya. It's time for you to go down the aisle and throw pedals." I tell Adanya enthusiastically.

I look at her walking down the aisle and think of when I had her. I smile to myself. But then I remember Christina and Lynn's funeral. A tear falls down my face.

"Tris! Go!" Marlene snaps me out of my thoughts. Yeah, she's the planner of the wedding.

I look at Uriah to my left. He's going to walk me down the aisle. We link arms and walk down the aisle.

Step by step, my heart races more and more.

And step by step, I get closer to the love of my life.

When I get to my love, I unhook my arm from Uriah's and go up the steps. When I reach the top, I give my bouquet of flowers to my mom because she's the Maid of Honor.

Finally, I connect my hands with Tobias' hands. I look up from my veil and see him smiling. I blush and look back down.

We turn our heads and look at the priest.

He starts preaching and I tune him out. I think back on the past 5 years on this crazy roller-coaster you call life.

Shauna and Peter got arrested for attempted murder a few years back. Marlene and Uriah are to going to have a beautiful baby girl in a few more months and I'm going to be a godmother.

Caleb is probably the best uncle hands down to Adanya and spoils her in every single way he can. Will is doing....Will is doing okay. For a while he would engulf himself in the forensics computer science division, but now he's coming out of shell. He still isn't over Christina and will definitely never forget her like I'm sure all of won't, but he's making strides to recovery.

Zeke has found a new flame that has shocked all of us. He's dating Golden Globe winner Jennifer freakin Lawrence who is only the best actress in the universe. Just imagine my screams when I met her...I still scream in the inside whenever I see her.

"Ms. Prior." the priest snaps me out of my thoughts. "Do you promise to care for Tobias during sickness, love him during the toughest times, and care for his well being?"

"I promise." I state truthfully.

"Okay then. Do you Tobias John Eaton, take Beatrice Elizabeth Prior as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Tobias looks me straight in the eyes and says,"I do."

"And do you, Beatrice Elizabeth Prior take Tobias John Eaton and your lawfully wedded husband?"

A tear slips down my cheek and I say a word that will probably change me life. "I do."

"Them by the power invested by me and the internet, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Tobias doesn't wait for the priest to finish and dips me down to kiss me. It's a long, meaningful, and sweet kiss.

When we come up for air, we intertwine our fingers, stand up straight, and put our arms like they do at the end of a play, and bow. Everyone claps and cheers for us. Then Adanya comes running towards me and I pick her up. Tobias and I walk down the aisle, hand in hand.

Tobias and I go our separate ways to change into more comfortable clothing for the dances. I change into a black mid-thigh, strapless, and semi-tight dress. I also change into a pair of black sparkly ballet flats.

I walk out and I hear them playing one of the greatest songs of all time; You're The One That I Want from Grease.

I run out to the dance floor and start singing along and dancing with a 7 month pregnant Marlene.

When the song is almost over, she lease and goes to the DJ. What the heck is she doing?!

When the song's over, the DJ says,"Alright, alright. It's time for the special dance of the night for the bride and groom and their daughter can even join in."

I walk to the center of the dance floor and see Tobias and Adanya are already there. Then the DJ plays one of the songs that gets me so emotional. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.

I bury my head in Tobias' chest and Adanya clutches my leg and we sway to the beat.

Honestly, I think the DJ read my mind like a magazine because he literally played every song I wanted like, Help Yourself by Amy Winehouse, We're All In This Together from High School Musical, Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde, How You Get the Girl by Taylor Swift, Milkshake by Kelis, and more Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and so much more. Like literally at the end of the night my mind was literally like a blank space because he plays every song I wanted to hear.

Of course, there was also a food table, and being the fat ass I am, I ate....most of the table. I would've eaten it all, but I had to share.....

>_<

"Close your eyes Beatrice." Tobias says. I do as told. I feel him go behind me and put something cold on my neck.

"You can open them now."

So, I do. It's a heart shaped locket just like the one from the old movie Annie, and inside of it, was a picture of my family, the gang, and Adanya.

"I'm not sure if you'll like my present." I say a little nervous.

"Of course I'll love it." says Tobias.

I tell him to close his eyes and when he does, I place a card in his hand. When he reads it, his eyes open wide with excitement.

"We're having a boy!"

~~~~~~

A/N: ok so this has to be the most decent chapter out of all of the divergent books I've written. so the story is over I may do a spin off on Adanya but I'm afraid it suck and the plot line will spiral out of control and suck like this story but anyways yeah. I had fun writing these stories and I luv y'all don't forget to read my new story How To Become Popular which should be updated soon and Connor Franta is gay and I'm proud of my FRANTAstic guy for coming out. it only makes me wanna be in his frandom even more and when he cried I cried a little and I RARELY cry so anyways bai and for the last time, remember to always......

#Smile!!!:-)