24

Taeyang, that's his name, the man who ruined me, who broke my trust.

I was just 15, we used to date, i really thought he liked me genuinely, but i was wrong.

He set me up, he made me believe that he likes me, until one day he drugged me, that's not even the worst part just yet.

That night, he took pictures of me when i was unconscious, i was naked, he stripped me naked.

The next morning i woke up with blood down there, and it was painful. I was looking for him, for an answer, he didn't show up at school for a week. He just disappeared.

A week after his disappearance, a man around his 30s approached me, the first thing that came out from his mouth was "you look even better than the picture." I was confused, i tried to ignore him and leave, but he took my wrist, his grip was strong.

"I paid a lot of money to have you! Be a good slut and satisfy me!"

"What? I'm not a hooker!" I screamed as i kick him to get out from his grip, i ran and ran in hope that someone would save me from this mad man.

I thought i was saved, Taeyang was there, he got me, that's what i thought until he dragged me back to that man.

"You didn't tell me she was a feisty type! I could have come prepared."

That's when i connected the dot, Taeyang sold me, he didn't just took my virginity without my consent, he also sold me online. 

I tried to get out from their grip, but they injected something to my system resulting me to passed out.

The next thing i knew when i woke up, i was in an abandon building, i cried my eyes oout hoping that he wouldn't touch me, hoping that someone would save me.

"Scream all you want, no one will save you." He said, i gave up i close my eyes not wanting to see how disgusting he would touch me. Until i feel someone hug me and carry me, i kept sobbing, maybe God heard my prayer that day.

I was saved, i didn't knew who carried me out from that building until Seokjin told me everything when we started dating.

Jin knew all along about Taeyang's doing, he knew everything, that's why he kept talking shit about Taeyang, about how naive i was to even believe Taeyang, because he knew how disgusting Taeyang was as a man.

But i didn't listen to him, i thought he was just being a bully, my pride didn't let me to listen, he followed me everywhere since then, he never left me and watch me from a far. Because that's the only thing he could do to keep me safe, and that's how he saved me from the horrendous event.

He felt bad enough that he couldn't stop Taeyang from practically raped me. This man saved me from a nightmare that possibly could haunts me for the rest of my life.

"Jihye-ssi."

Speaking of the devil.

"What do you want now Taeyang?" I asked as i gave him my cold death stare.

"Can we talk?" I scoffed, this bitch must have been high to even think that i want anything to do with him after what happened.

"No." I simply said as i left him.

But his grip doesn't leave me, "do not touch me." I warned him as his hands still not leaving me.

"What do you think you are doing with my girlfriend?!"