Chapter 1

The kink in my neck refuses to loosen as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Is this support thing really supposed to help in any fundamental way?"

I call out, Isaacs head peers up at me from the fridge, after some obvious debate he grabs a soda from the top shelf and a carton of eggs, tapping the door closed with his foot he saunters over to me chuckling slightly.

"Nah, my mom just thinks it encourages me to be with people "like me" whatever right?"

A smile breaks out across my face.
"Really; soda and eggs, you know Isaac, breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

He cracks it open and takes a sip "As opposed to your whopping amount of nutrition this morning"

As if on cue, my stomach growls and I walk to the front door grabbing my jacket off the hook.
"Smart ass" I call behind me, he laughs following behind.
****
The drive to the"literal heart of Jesus" is slow and uneventful, Isaac sings a rowdy tune and I spend my time searching the stations for something to cover isaacs hum.

"My car, my radio" Isaac says, smacking my hand off his dash.
"Oh come on, I have the need to clear my consciousness from the ruckus you're causing. But you can't help it that you're tone deaf."

He stops on a heavy metal channel and turns up the volume, " Hey now, don't rag on the blind guy."

"You're not blind yet" he winks at me with his good eye and laughs focusing on the road as we pull into the church.
****

UNFINISHED: I just it done watching TFIOS for the thousandth time and I was inspired :) this chapter will be finished Tommorow :) TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK