« 3 » *

"Congratulations. Heard you hit bullseye," Jongdae states, making Lu Han look at him in surprise.

"What bullseye.." Lu Han breathes out and bursts into laughter.

Sehun arrives at where they are a few minutes later, obviously fresh from shower as seen on his wet hair as he sits beside Lu Han on the couch.

"Oh, Sehunnie," Lu Han lovingly says and subconsciously puts his hand over Sehun's thigh, smiling.

The three's at Jongdae's (and automatically Minseok's) house, by the way, and it's for a discreet meeting on Baekhyun's behavior.

Now they're only waiting for Minseok, who is apparently collecting snacks for the four of them.

Minseok arrives with chips and canned softdrinks, to which Sehun snickers at.

"Junk food might be bad for th—"

"For the?" Jongdae quickly interrupts, raising his eyebrows at Sehun as he accepts the 'junk food' and places it on the small table.

'Oh, fuck, I almost said it,' Sehun thinks as he looks away and shrugs, cursing himself in his head.

"You can just not eat it if you don't like," Minseok reassures. "I won't be hurt, Sehunnie.." Minseok singsongs. Jongdae giggles and shakes his head slowly.

"Gosh, Minseok," Jongdae exclaims while opening the bag of chips. "You might get Lu Han hyung jealous.." Jongdae teases.

Lu Han sits quietly and only watches Minseok with Jongdae.

Yeah, jealous.

Then Sehun turns to him, lips cutely folded before he smiles, bringing the can of cold beverage to his lips, drinking silently before ending up with giggles when he catches Lu Han's stare.

So beautiful.

Lu Han unconsciously licks his lips as Sehun's sweet chocolate scent fills his nose.

"Wow, Lu Han hyung, you're filling the air with your alpha scent.." Jongdae's voice barely even makes it to Lu Han's coherence. He's too immersed in Sehun's presence that everything blurs out.

Minseok and Jongdae exchange glances when Lu Han growls deeply.

"Uhm, Dae, I think we should.. move the meeting.. postpone for today.."

"What's happening? This is.. supposed to be a meeting.."

Minseok pulls Jongdae close to him and puts a finger over his lips. "Shh.. Don't interrupt when it's a mate thing," Minseok reminds in a careful whisper. "Let's give them space."

"Okay.." Jongdae looks back at the two and sighs. "..but promise me they won't fight?"

"Not a chance," Minseok reassures, ushering Jongdae to get up.

Once Minseok and Jongdae reach the bedroom, Minseok pushes the door close from his back and smiles at Jongdae.

"Will they be okay?" Jongdae asks in concern.

"Don't worry. I can smell only love from their mixed scents," Minseok reassures, grabbing Jongdae's wrist and guiding him to the bed. "Let's finish the chips," he states and makes Jongdae sit at the edge of the mattress. "Come on, I'll feed you," Minseok chirps.

Jongdae gives in to just let his worries about Lu Han and Sehun go in favor of watching Minseok's happy expression closely.

"You look so adorable with your gummy smile.." Jongdae remarks, making Minseok pause and turn to him.