Chapter 1: Brother and Sister

The underground world known for its ruthless and most cruel world that not many people experience it nor seek to experience it. In Japan, this world controlled by two faction; the Yakuza which regulate the ruthless side of human (Gangster/Mafia) and Onmyoji which regulate the ruthless side of Youkai (Demon). Both factions divided into several clan with each possess their own specialty. Of course, there is unspoken rule for the underground 'world' that both faction never get in each other way. Although both Yakuza and Onmyoji are underground, they both are important for the society to maintain its 'peaceful' world.

On a certain night, a train heading to Tokyo station;

"Hey, isn't that guy the rumor Yakuza's heir?" said the delinquent high school boy to his friends while pointing with his eyes at a guy in early 20 old holding a sword (Katana) sitting together with a 6 years old young girl wearing a black spectacle.

"You are right, that's him. There is a rumor saying that he is the strongest Yakuza ever born. He's so strong that even if you surround him with 100 men armed with weapon it still not enough to kill him. People call him Kurogami Kazuo The One-Men Army. I wonder if this rumor is true. More importantly, who is that child? He did not kidnap her didn't he?" his friend replied with frightened face looking at swords.

"Hey guys! Look at this!" shout the third boy showing a live broadcast from his phone to his two friends.

"wh...what the!? This is Tokyo station right? What the hell is happening right now!?" the delinquent confused by what is happening.

Above Tokyo station, Television caster in helicopter;

"This Yuna, reporting from above Tokya station. As you can see here, Tokyo station is currently surrounded by armed men. I believe they are part of Yakuza. From the information we received, the number is almost 500 and they seem to be waiting for someone. Are they going to start a war here? Just who are they going to fight with all these men and weapon?" caster reporting the situation through live broadcast.

Because the station surrounded by armed gangster, people inside unable to leave and gather inside the station. Frightened and curious to see something that about to occur.

At Onmyoji mansion, the leader of 10 branch families gathered. Top 4 including Head of Onmyoji are known as Commander of Onmyoji. They are the oldest among other families leaders and act as Onmyoji advisors. Other 6 are youngster who are known as Captain for each household. They gathered to by the Head of Onmyoji to witness what's going to happen at Tokya Station;

"Those damn Yakuza! Doing whatever they want. They just going to give us another extra work with all those Yokai coming for their corpse." Said the Third Commander of Onmyoji, Daigoro.

"Their corpse? You make it sound like they're all going to die. What are they up against with this time?" Said the daughter of Head Onmyoji, Asakura Yu.

"[Sigh]... I 'm afraid that's what going to happen if their opponent is that Kazuo boy. I doubt they have a chance to win against him." warn Head of Onmyoji, Asakura Seichirou to his daughter.

"Kazuo? Is it the rumor Kazuo One-Men Army? I thought it just exaggerated rumor...Could it be that the rumor is true?" Asakura Yu felt threatened by what her father just said.

"I don't know if the rumor is true or not but that boy is strong, that one I can assure you that it is true. So be careful not to let your guard down around this boy if you come across him." The Head Onmyoji warn his daughter again to not make enemy of this man.

Asakura Yuu grip her hand after listening to what her father said. While other commander that attend the meeting quietly agree with what the Head Onmyoji said.