~ 0:50 ~

Hi! If you stumbled across me, I hope you like what you're going to start reading! If you found me because of my old account,  welcome again! I started all over cause I didn't really like the account and I wasn't getting anywhere. So, let's begin this introduction shall we?

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

This is a Y/N x BTS fan fiction. So, this isn't pinned between Y/N and one member. Every chapter is going to be meeting one member and their experience with them. (Except the 1st official chapter) I really want these chapters to be long, so please be patient with me updating. I'll try posting in the morning and maybe later at night. The posting schedule is most likely going to be Friday and Saturday because of my busy schedules Monday - Thursday and Sunday.

If you're just here to drop some shit on my story, please leave before I have to take matters into my own hands. First of all, there is a difference between constructive criticism and hate. If you think I can do better with my story, PM it. Don't drop it in the comments, please. And obviously if I do take your criticism I will @ you at the end of that chapter.

Now, I don't take chapter suggestions. I don't want people PMing me asking for this person and this specific thing to happen. I just want theories on what might happen. And feel free to drop theories in the comments of the chapter. I don't mind!

Don't you dare try to take my story, which I doubt anyone will, but if it does happen. Don't try it. I will obviously notify the writer that I have seen your copied work and I will kindly suggest you to take it down. If you don't listen the first time I will block you so then you won't be able to see the rest of my story line. Which means you can't copy it.

If you do find a way around it go ahead. I'll just take matters into my own hands since you didn't listen to my warning and the block. :)

Now, let's continue reading! I hope you enjoy it!