~ 4:00 ~

I hold my pillow while I struggle to wipe my tears away as more hot tears keep forming and run down my face. I hold my phone close to my chest as I cry more. I feel it vibrate against my chest as I have the urge to look at it with a feeling it was Jungkook.
I look at it and it was another Unknown number?? It was calling me this time. I pick it up while trying not to cry. I hear a deep musky voice. "H-hi! Is this Lee Y/N?" I hear the voice call. My breath hitches and cuts while I try to reply a simple yes. "M-mhm!" I say while wiping away my tears.
"A-are you okay? Are you crying?" The voice asks while I try to say no. But I'm not going to get over this without someone. "Y-yeah..A l-little!" I say while crying a shit ton more..
   "Hyung is that Y/N?" I hear Jungkook's voice call. My eyes widen and my heart throbs. "N-no. Tell him I-I'm not h-here. P-please!!" I reply quietly trying to hold back more tears. "Yeah it is Y/N. If you want to talk to her here Jungkook!" He hands the phone to Jungkook. Son of a bitch. "Y/N, hear me out-" Jungkook says as I cut him off. "No. It's fine. I know you have a girlfriend and everything. It's fine. I had some feelings for you, b-but w-we j-just met! I-I'll be okay! B-bye!" I mute myself wiping away more tears running down my face. I look down and it's all over my pillow cover.
I can hear Jungkook mad at himself. "Fuck!! Hyung, why did you tell her?! There was no reason to!" Jungkook yells at Jin. "Don't raise your goddamn voice at me you brat! I'm not going to let you play another girl once again." Jin replies spitting at Jungkook. "Jungkook, give me my phone back.." The musky voice says to Jungkook. "Here's your phone hyung." He slaps the phone in his hyungs hand as he walks away.
"Hey, Y/N..I know you're still there." The musky voice replies. "Y-yes! I am s-still here!" I reply laughing a little knowing some people care.."Does Jungkook actually play girls? I-is he a player?" I reply in disappointment. "Yeah..He's like..I don't know..Jungkook has changed a lot over time.." The musky voice replies. "S-so..What's your name?" I ask him while cleaning off my messed up mascara. "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You can call me Tae. Or V. Your choice, Princess." He laughs a little and I laugh too.
Taehyung's voice is something in a romance novel of some sort. It's deep and it's like sexy. Holy shit. "So, princess. I have a party with a few of my friends. Want to come with?" He asks me. "Of course, why not? I could get to know you and your friends." I reply back having a little smile creep up on my face. "Alrighty, gorgeous. The party is at 8:30. I'll pick you up. Just send me your address. See you later." Taehyung replies while hanging up.
Holy shit. I haven't been to a party in so long. It sounds sad but like. It's my life. I get up and check the time. 7:30..I have an hour. Good to hear. I then get a text.
-

Unknown

Unknown
Hi, gorgeous. It's Tae. Address please?

Y/N
Of course. 123 Avenue 4567 Main Street.

Unknown
Thank you, princess. See you soon ;)
-
   Why the fuck do I catch feelings so damn fast?! I like my cats. Not boys, oh Lord. I can't catch a damn baseball but I can catch feelings? Good logic. I get off my bed and find a tight fitting dress. Haven't worn this in years..Let's see how I fit into it 0-0

Let's see how I fit into it 0-0

I put on the dress and damn. I check myself out and wow..I look so good. I curl my hair while putting some light makeup on. I slip on some black heels while I put a black coat over me. I look at the time and it was 8:15. I quickly run outside with my wallet, my purse, and my phone. I wait for a few minutes and a car pulls up.
A man walks out and damn. He looks fine as hell.

    Holy shit he's so fine

    Holy shit he's so fine. I mentally curse myself out.
Sis, you just met him. Relax. He smiles at me while
taking my hand. "Damn. You're so fine, princess." He says in a low tone winking at me making me flush red. He flashes a boxy smile while inter-whining his hands with mine. He brings me to his car while opening the passengers seat.
   Holy fuck this man is like from the 80's. He then walks to the side of the drivers and takes a seat. He starts the car and grabs my hand again and places a soft kiss on the middle of it. He looks at me and smiles making my cheeks heat up. I keep staring at him looking at all his features. His silky hair, his eyes, his jawline, etc. "Princess, don't stare for too long. You'll get tired of me." He says laughing a bit. I stutter in return. "Aw. Did I embarrass you. It's okay, I'm yours for today..Maybe forever. Just stare all you want baby." He says turning at me licking his bottom lip. "Holy shit..What have I gotten myself into.." I say under my breath while feeling my cheeks.
"We're here." He smiles while unlocking the door and steps out his car. He quickly scurries to my side just to open the door for me. How cute. He takes my hand again as we walk to the enormous house..Jesus. Mr. Rich who??
He knocks on the door and I assume one of his friends open the door. "Hey Tae Tae. Who's this beautiful girl? Is she your girlfriend?" The guy asks staring at me up and down. "Don't check her out for too long Yeonjun. I'm lucky she's mine." He says while holding my hand tighter. Shit, I meet him over a call and now I'm his girlfriend?! Unbelievable.
We get walked inside and he sits me down on the couch. "Let me get you a drink. What do you want?" He says while his face is an actual centimeter away from mine. "I'm feeling some red wine." I say in his ear. "Nice choice, princess" He says back. He leaves the couch to get my drink. HOLY SHIT IMMA GET A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF THAT MANS AKXBSJGDHDJJ SH.
Taehyung comes back with my drink and hands my drink to me. "For the beautiful lady with the satin pink dress." He says in a silly little voice. "Oh stop it." I giggle while taking the drink from his hand. I take a small sip and then a girl starts talking. "Who wants to play spin the bottle!! Instead of a kiss it's a seven minutes in heaven." She says while gathering people into a circle.
"Come on, beautiful. We're playing." He grabs my hand while sitting me across him. "Let's go for the lovely young man right here. Taehyung, spin the fucking bottle." The lady says while handing Taehyung the bottle. He takes it and spins it. And WOW IT LANDS RIGHT ON ME HOLY FUCK. WHY? HOW?
He smirks while taking my hand and dragging me to a bedroom. He locks the door and sits on the bed. He grabs my waist and sits me on his lap. "How in the hell did you get that bottle to land on me?" I ask him while leaning back on his chest. "It's just practice, baby girl." He says while whispering in my ear.
⚠️ SMUT IS COMING UP. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. SO, SKIP TO THE NEXT "⚠️" SYMBOL TO NOT READ THE SMUT
He trails soft kisses down my neck and starts softly sucking on my neck. I tilt my head back so he could have more space. I could feel a smirk form on my skin making me let out an airy moan. Taehyung laughs and kisses my cheek. He picks me up and turns me around so my face is to his. He leans in and kisses my lips. He pokes his tongue in my mouth and I don't resist. I like this? I don't know why..But I like it...
He takes his lips off mine leaving a trail of spit. Oh my fucking god. He swipes his thumb on my lips and licks his. He slowly starts un-lacing my dress and stripping me. "Taehyung, we only have 7 minutes. Sex is not good enough within like I don't know..4-3 minutes left?" I whisper in his ear. He sighs and kisses me. "Alrighty, princess. If you say so. But I'm taking you to dinner after this. Cause it's just respect, baby." He whispers as he starts lacing my dress again.
⚠️ Smut & Chapter is finished ⚠️

Author Nim:
I haven't written a smut in a year and it's so bad. I'm so so so sorry for the readers who read that 🤡🤡🤡. I hope you liked this tho. Thank you for reading it tho. I wonder who's next. I didn't mention anyone this time.. 😳🤭 you'll see!
Word Count: 1590