~ 6:00 ~

I walk into the house with Namjoon and Jin walks behind us. "Hey, Y/N can I talk to you?" I hear a voice upstairs. I look towards the direction of upstairs and see someone un-familiar? "Who are you? Do I know you?" I ask him.
   "Jesus, let me just- I'm your hope! You're my hope! I'm J-hope!" He says while smiling like crazy. His dimples become visible and it's so cute. "You're Taehyung's Noona right?" J-hope says. "How old his Taehyung again?" I ask him lightly.
"The idiot is turning 25 in December." Hoseok says while laughing. Ugh, he's so happy. I could never. "Oh shit, I'm 27." I reply. J-hope throws a shocked look at Jin. "JIN SHES MY NOONA. WHAT THE-" J-hope screams at Jin. "HOSEOK, RELAX."
"Oh- I've never been called Noona- Only Uknee, but that was once." I reply placing my finger on my cheek. I hear a door creek open and I see Taehyung walk out of his room. "TAEHYUNG-SSI!? HANA, DU, SE! DO YOUR AEGYO." Hoseok says while screaming at Taehyung.
I press my lips together as I go ahead to the kitchen counter and take a seat. I go on my phone pretending that Taehyung isn't there. I see Taehyung come over and starts doing an aegyo making me smile. "Idiot-" I hit his head while. "oWiE." Taehyung says while frowning at me.
"Can I, uh..Talk to you?" Taehyung says as he grabs my hand. "Yeah.." I reply looking down at my feet. He takes me into his room and sits me on the bed. "I-I'm sorry..I just. It's been a long time since someone has said they loved me. And, when you said it to me I kind of freaked out..I didn't know how to react. I love you too! Trust me! But, I freaked out. I'm sorry." Taehyung says while pacing around the room and he comes towards me. I stand up and open my arms. "C'mon, gimme a hug you little baby." I reply while he comes into my arms. I kiss his cheek. "I love you." I whisper in his ear. "I love you too, Y/N-ah~" He hugs me tighter and then we hear a squeal.
Taehyung comes out of my hands to look back. "HYUNG-AH!?" Taehyung yells at Hoseok. "iM sOrRy yOu IdIoT, bUt It'S cUte." Hoseok says while recording us. "Whats with everyone calling me an idiot?!" Taehyung says and pouts. I laugh and poke his cheeks. "AY. BOYA, IM OLDER THAN YOU." Taehyung says which makes me laugh even more. "T-Taehyung- I'm your Noona-" I say while stuttering due to the amount of laughter I have to produce.
   "Oh so you're my Noona? Well then I expect you to take good care of me, not the other way around." Taehyung says and looks me up and down. Obviously trying to tease me. I smack his head. "Boya?! StOp." I reply while playing around. "AAAA. JUST LIKE HAVE KIDS ALREADY." Hoseok screams at the door. "HYUNG IMMA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU." Taehyung replies. "oOoOo! iM sO sCArEd." Hoseok replies. "You should be-" Taehyung says running after Hoseok while Hoseok is screaming his head off.
I can't control my laughter as I keep on laughing on my way to the couch. I literally keep on laughing while Hoseok sits right next to me. He breathes and breathes and it makes me laugh even more. Taehyung stands infront of him and starts clowning his laugh making me go even more crazy. "I'm now president of the baby boy community." Taehyung says while sticking out his tongue. "You're such a baby, it's the cutest thing ever." I reply while smiling at Taehyung. "I know. nOoNa." Taehyung says as his voice cracks a bit. Making me burst into even more laughter.
   "Let me just change, y'all are idiots." I reply while laughing entering Taehyung's room. I put on the same clothes as last night and I walk out of the bedroom to see Taehyung dancing to Go-Go. He's too cute omg.
Hoseok was cheering him on and recording Taehyung. "Baby! Dance with me!" Taehyung looks at me and starts dancing towards me. "Oh my god, do not. Fuck off!" I reply while laughing even more. He grabs my waist and starts dancing with me. He makes funny faces making me even more un-capable of dancing. I turn to see Hoseok trying not to laugh and still recording us.
"Hyung, if you don't turn off the damn phone-" Taehyung says. He looks at me and tilts his head so I could move towards Hoseok and take his phone. We part and guard each side of the couch. "HOSEOK GIMME THE PHONE." Taehyung says to Hoseok. "NO." Hoseok says. "DUDE, HOSEOK, IM YOUR NOONA GIMME THE PHONE." I say to Hoseok. "YOU BEING MY NOONA MEANS NOTHING-" Hoseok says as I try snatching the phone but he pulls it away. And Taehyung take it again. "I win- you lose." Taehyung says while laughing.

Author Nim:
Oh god. I'm sosossoososossoososossososososoososososososososososoossososososososo SO sorry this chapter is so short. I've been so un-motivated due to all this online school stress. The next chapter will will be longer, I promise!

Word account: 886