First Chapter

Tom's POV

October 12th, 2018

As soon as Joe Russo calls the cut, the entire crew stops and starts clapping their hands.

That's really emotional, because, after one year of intense work, Avengers: Endgame is done. I've spent my last year surrounded by incredible actors and people who I'm happy to call friends now.

I sit on a rock, looking at people around me hugging and almost crying for the end of this crazy adventure.

'Guys, we got it!' the other Russo brother shouts, standing up from his director chair. 'Don't cry, we will have a long press tour around the world from April 'til June. Then you will cry.'

Everybody bursts out laughing at his words.

The first one moving from his position is Robert, obviously. He jumps off the fake rock and shakes hand with the Russo brothers, who have directed our last two movies.

'It has been an incredible adventure. You two have made Avengers great!' and I'm sure he's speaking for everyone. 'The perfect ending to a 10-year saga. Anthony, Joe, thank you.'

Actors agree with him; he's completely right.

'Thank you, guys, you have been amazing.' I hear Anthony saying addressing to all of us, still stuck on our positions. He notices it and allows us to move while laughing. 'But don't think it ended. We'll do all the post-recording adjustments.'

'You just broke the moment, Anthony. Congrats.' Cap says while drying his tears. He slips his shield off and places it at his feet.

'We'll see in a week. Until then do not show yourself nearby.'

'Enjoy your free time, guys.'

After greeting some of the cast members, I'm called at the make-up trailer together with the two Chris. I take a seat between them and we get started, meanwhile Karen -who plays Nebula- and Zoe -who is Gamora in the MCU- are still being watching the crew removing their make-up.

'I haven't seen Helena for ages! Where is she?' Hemsworth asks to the 37-year-old man on my left. 'Is she okay?'

'Yeah! She's fine, at home. Now that we will be back in Atlanta, you're free to come home whenever you want.'

Chris Cap -that's how we call him- is a very reserved person, therefore I don't know a lot of things about his private life. I don't know who 'Helen' is; she could be his wife, his partner, his best friend. I don't ask for explanations since I can't talk while Lucy is removing the fake blood from my face.

Once she's done, I greet the two Chris and leave the room. While I'm going to my trailer, I meet Robert, who stops me.

'Hi, kid. When do you finish shooting Spider-man?'

I say him to wait just a moment and take out my phone. This morning Ben -my assistant- sent me my schedule until the end of the week.

'Four more days. I have to shoot easy scenes. Why?' I see Harrison waving at me and telling me I have to go back to my trailer as soon as possible. 'Sorry, Rob. I really have to go. I'll call you this evening, is that okay?' I say heading towards my friend.

'Don't worry, kid. Be the best!'

Helena's POV

December 1st, 2018

'Helen, are you done? I need to use the bathroom.'

I take one last look at myself in the mirror and, after verifying this dress is appropriate to the party, I get out of the bathroom.

'All yours.'

Once in my bedroom, I take out of my shoe rack a pair of black décolleté, which are a perfect match with the Versace dress I'm wearing tonight. A black mini dress with long sleeves and a gold-leather belt on the mid-chest. I really like the outfit I'm wearing, it's my style.

I wear my shoes and then go sitting in front of my desk, I open my jewel box and take out a gold necklace with the Avengers-symbol charm, I put it on and look myself in the mirror.

I really love it.

I wish I could wear them every day.

'You're so beautiful, little girl.' Papa is laying on the jamb and looks entranced at me, while I'm getting ready for the party. 'But we should go. Now.'

I put on my white jacket and take my handbag.

'Let's go!'

The car ride isn't long enough to let me play my entire favorite playlist; it only takes five songs to arrive at RDJ's house. Papa parks our cars in the garage and we both take the elevator to reach the apartment hosting the party.

RDJ's rented apartment in Atlanta is basically a huge attic, one of those which hasn't a door; the elevator's doors open directly in the big living room. We're welcomed by the man himself.

'What a surprise!' Instead of greeting my father first, Robert comes at me and hugs me. 'Your dad hasn't told me you were supposed to come, too.'

'Here I am!' I say hugging him back with a huge smile on my face. 'Where's my favorite auntie?'

Scarlett shows up soon after, hugging me from behind. Then she takes a moment to greet my dad and I take the chance to kiss Jeremy's cheek, who's just arrived.

'Come with me. Lizzie and I were waiting for you.'

The red-haired girl is seated on a stool in the kitchen. She's clearly waiting for the buffet to be declared open.

'Hi, beauty!' she gets off the stool and comes closer to me to hug me. 'I missed you so much. Why you didn't come on the set? I'd been waiting for you.'

'Sorry, my dear Witch. I've been working on a project.' I take a seat and auntie Scarlett does the same. 'Who are we waiting for? I'm starving.'

Robert and papa enter the room, followed by Sebastian.

'Look who's here! Hi Vice-Cap.' Uncle Seb, who I call Steel-arm-man, greets me by giving me a kiss on my cheek. 'Where have you been?'

'I've always been here, working on an important project.'

'Did someone ask it to you? We didn't wanna know that.' Mackie makes his way into the kitchen. I snort and roll my eyes, exactly in front of him. 'Don't do that with me, Niece.'

I burst out laughing as soon as the man hugs me from behind.

'So, you won't be a part of my project.' I state with my most serious gaze. 'Neither will you.' I say pointing at Seb, right in front of me.

'That's mean, also for you. Tell us more about your secret project.'

'It's secret. What else can I say to you?'

Everyone laughs at my words, instead, the man who asked me the question keeps quiet.

He's about to reply but he's stopped by someone talking louder than him.

'I'm so sorry, Boss. I was stuck in the traffic and my broth- oh, hey everybody!'

Tom Holland enters the room running; his cheeks are red, and his curls fall onto his head.

Robert gives him a pat on his shoulder while telling him not to worry about his delay.

'The party can start.'