Will You Marry Me?

"Bye Todoroki!" Deku says waving goodbye as Todoroki walked away after walking Deku home. "Bye Midoriya." Todoroki says while walking away again. Deku heads inside and heads straight to his room. What has been up with Todoroki? He's been acting a little weird lately. I wonder why. Deku thinks to himself.

Deku texts him. Is something wrong? He waits for a response but no answer. Deku just shrugs it off, thinking he might just be busy. "Izuku! Dinnertime!" His mother shouts from the kitchen. He walks out of his room and into the kitchen he sits down at the table to eat dinner.

A few weeks pass and Todoroki was still acting strange. Deku decided to ask him straight up. As they were sitting at their table waiting for their french fries, Deku speaks up. "So, Todoroki. Can I ask you a question?" Todoroki nods. "Sure what is it, Midoriya?" He asks.

"It's been two weeks and you've been acting very strange lately." Todoroki just tries to play it cool. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I mean, you've been more quiet lately, been avoiding some of my questions, and even hiding things from me." There was an awkward and tense silence as Todoroki tried to think of something but couldn't make up and excuse. Deku stared at him waiting for an answer.

"It's nothing, really." Todoroki responds. "Then why are you trying to keep things from me?!" Todoroki said nothing. The date ends with Todoroki and Deku outside of Deku's house arguing. They both storm off. Deku slams the door shut and flops onto his bed frustrated. Why did I do that?! What if it really was nothing? Deku thinks to himself until his thoughts are interrupted by his mother coming in.

"Izuku sweetie? Is everything ok?" She asks walking up to him and sitting down next to him on his bed. "No. Me and Todoroki got in a fight." Deku responds sitting up. "But you guys never fight!" Deku nods. "Now I'm sure he hates me." Inko shakes her head. "No, I'm sure he doesn't." Deku sighs. It was a long night.

The next day as Deku was getting ready, his phone vibrated. Deku finishes putting on his shirt and walks over to grab his phone. He picks it up and checks it. A text message from Todoroki was on there. "Midoriya meet me at **** Park in 15 minutes." Deku sighs. Probably mad at me. He thinks. Still get gets ready and heads out the door.

When he gets to the park he sees Todoroki. He approaches him, but before Deku could apologize for what happened yesterday, Todoroki speaks first. "Izuku Midoriya..." He begins. Deku was confused at this but listened.

"Since we've met, I had this feeling when you were around. I never knew it was at the time but after becoming friends, helping me with my left side, I realize now what that feeling was. And the reason I was acting strange was because I was nervous..." Deku still locked confused. "Nervous about what, Todoroki?" He asks.

Todoroki gets down onto his knees and starts pulling something from behind his back. Deku's eyes started going wide as he realizes what's going on now. "Izuku Midoriya, will you marry me?" Todoroki asks. Deku was silent for a moment, as everyone in the park was watching. "Yes!" Deku finally says. Todoroki puts the ring on his finger and they kiss.

Everyone in the park clapped for them. A few days later, they contacted all of their classmates and they were all shocked. But after a few weeks of planning, they were finally getting married. Everyone was gathered in the audience dressed and ready for this. Even their former classmates. Friends and family as well.

Soon the wedding starts. Todoroki stood in front of the audience waiting for Deku. Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima where his best men. And somehow Todoroki managed to convince Bakugou to be one too. And waiting for Deku on his side, was Uraraka, Mina, Jiro and Hagakura. Soon, the priest speaks. "All Rise."

Everyone stands up and turns to look at Deku as he started to walk down the isle. Instead of Deku's father walking him down the isle, his mother was standing in for him. They reached the end so Inko goes and sits down and Deku stands in front of Todoroki, holding the bouquet of flowers. The priest begins.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in
which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which
both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be
loving and unselfish."

"Do you, Shoto Todoroki take Izuku Midoriya to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asks. "I do." Todoroki replies. The priest turns to Deku. "And do you, Izuku Midoriya, take Shoto Todoroki to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Deku nods. "I do." He says. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss."

They do kiss, finally getting married. As everyone claps, they throw the rice.

It finally came. The day Deku waited for his whole life.