His Prince

Deku was out cold after he had not his head hard on a broken piece of concrete. Todoroki was a little injured but was still conscious. She tries getting up while Dabi walked over to Deku's motionless body and picks him up. "We finally got our target." He says as he begins walking away. "Stop right there Dabi!" Todoroki shouts at him, managing to stand up as he pants. Dabi stops and turns around. "Well well well, it looks like the "hero" still has some fight in him." He says still holding the unconscious Deku.

"Give Midoriya back!" He says activating both of his sides. "Now now, if I were you I'd think twice before attacking me." Dabi replies moving his hand towards Midoriya as he activated his quirk, meaning if Todoroki tried to attack with his quirks, Midoriya would be lit into flames. Because of this, Todoroki had to stop his quirks and had to stand there. "Very good. Now you will come to be a hostage as well. Unless of course you WANT this green haired boy to be burned to ashes." Dabi explains.

Todoroki sighs as he had no choice. He went along with Dabi, all three of them soon being swallowed up by one of Kirogiri's warp gates. When they appear at the League of Villain's hide out, they are greeted by all of the other villains. Well, mostly Todoroki because Deku was still knocked out. "Looks like we finally caught the two! How long before the pros find out their missing?" Toga asks sitting on a stool. "Probably about 2 days. But by then we'll be gone and in a different hiding place." Dabi replies to her.

"Yes, that gives us PLENTY of time!" Shigaraki says. "What do you villains plan to do with us?" Todoroki asks him narrowing his eyes at him. "Well, we don't really need you! We really only need Izuku Midoriya! But we can't let you go now!" Shigaraki replies to his question. "We know you have such a soft spot for Izuku! So it would bring us joy to see you tortured by watching your precious boy have his quirk taken away!" Toga says with a psychotic laugh.

Todoroki's eyes widen from shock. "What?! Is that even possible??" He says shocked. "Yeah! I'm surprised you don't know yet, that-" Toga begins to say until Shigaraki interrupts her. "Enough with the chit chat. We need to figure out where to hide before tomorrow." He tells them. "Kirogiri, have you found a good place yet?" He asks. "Yes. It's an old abandoned warehouse on the entire side of the city. Away from the area these two were taken from. They won't find us there." He replies.

"Perfect. We will head off tomorrow early morning. For now, we need to tie these two up." Shigaraki orders. After he said that, Dabi and Compress tie up both Deku and Todoroki and sat them against the wall. A few hours later, after the League left their old hideout to quickly check out their soon to be new hideout, Deku had finally came back. His eyes squint open until they open all the way. He looks around and then sees Todoroki who had his head down. "Todoroki!" Deku says which makes Todoroki's head shoot up and look over at Deku and had a face of relief.

"Midoriya, you're finally awake." Todoroki says. "Todoroki what happened? And where are we?" Deku asks him, not being able to remember much. "You got knocked out when we were fighting Dabi. And then he took us captive." Todoroki explains to him. "But why do they need us?" He also asks. "Well that actually only need you. Something about somehow taking your quirk?" Todoroki says to him confused. Deku was silent for a few moments. "Uhh I don't know if that would even work!" He says playing along with Todoroki.

He can't know about One For All... I gotta keep it a secret! But more importantly... If they take One For All, there will be no more Symbol Of Peace! And All For One will be impossible to beat! And then no one can stop him! Deku thinks to himself silently panicking. "Listen. The villains said the police and pros won't know we're missing for two days, and since we're going to be hiding out in a new place halfway across town, we need to find out at least some way to tell them where we are!" Todoroki says as well.

It was silent as they thought about it for a moment until it hit Deku. "I got it!" He says as he shakes his head and a pencil fell out of his hair. Todoroki looks at him. "Don't ask!" Deku tells him as he shakes his head again and a small piece of paper falls out of it. "Ok how long has those been in your hair?" Todoroki asks him. "I don't know. I forgot they were even in there! My hair can be a forest!" Deku replies as he brushes the paper and pencil behind his back as he grabs the paper and begins writing on it.