When We Were Young Pt2

So this will be the first and only part 2 I'll make of a oneshot otherwise it won't be a oneshot anymore, but I just REALLY wanted to continue this how I would want it to! So enjoy!

"I can't believe I'm finally here!" Deku says as he was walking on the campus or U.A High. It was always his dream to come here and now that he had All Might's quirk, he was happy! That's when he bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry!" He apologizes looking up. "Don't worry, it's fine." A red and white haired boy says. I can't help but feel like I've seen him from somewhere.. but where..? Deku thought as the blurr of red and white flashed in his mind. Why does he look familiar? I don't know him! Todoroki thinks to himself as baby Deku flashes in his mind.

"Well, I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Deku says introducing himself. "I'm Shoto Todoroki." Todoroki replies. Why does that name sound familiar? Deku thought. Do I know any Izuku Midoriya's? Todoroki thought. "Well anyway, I'll see you around!" Deku says before running off. Izuku Midoriya.. where have I heard that name before? Todoroki thinks to himself confused but shrugs it off and heads to class.

Some hours go by and the school day soon ends. Todoroki begins leaving school when he sees Deku getting beaten up by Bakugou. Todoroki quickly runs over and steps between them, and gets hit by Bakugou, knocking him to the ground. "Todoroki-" Deku says before Bakugou knocks him to the ground too before running off. When Deku and Todoroki fell, they hit their heads, which brought back their memories. Deku and Todoroki get up and look at each other.

"I remember you!" They say in unison. "Shoto! Holy crap it's been so long!" Deku says. "Same with you! I can't believe I didn't recognize you at first! And Bakugou." Todoroki agrees. "Wait how did you forget? We made a promise to never forget!" Deku says. "My father knocked me out, I guess I lost all memories of you when I hit the floor." Todoroki explains. "The same thing happened with me but Kaachan knocked me out instead!" Deku says.

"I'm just so glad I got to see you again." Todoroki says and Deku agrees. Hey hug happily. Days go by, then weeks, then years. Todoroki and Deku had grown very close and had even started dating.

Fate had brought them back together, just like it's job is supposed to do.

The End!

Sorry it sucks! Once again, I'm on a deadline here!