Part 1

*Disclaimer!!!-I wrote this like a year ago...so it might not  be good! (Also all characters belong to Thomas Sanders)*

It was a normal day in the mindscape. Well...mostly normal,with the exception that nobody had seen or heard from Logan in almost two weeks.He was already acting strange during the last Sanders Sides video,heck- he was barely there at all! Then right after filming,he went strait to his room and hasn't come out since. 

Now, normally it wasn't a surprise when the logical side went to his room for a few days.This was usually to catch up on work,plan new videos, or just give himself a break. But even then,he'd keep the door slightly open and was always allowing his friends to join him if they felt the need. 

Now though,nothing.The once open door was now locked tight.Logan didn't come out to eat anymore either,or even just to see his fellow sides. He just stayed cooped up in his room,with nobody knowing what was happening inside. So after trying (and failing) countless times to get the intelligent persona out of his room,the others just decided to give Logan his own space. Never forgetting to check on him every once and awhile,to let him know that they were there.