* info *

as you show in the description this world has ghost, angles, etc look after you but they can also fight for you as well. most of the beings that look after you will not fight unless you give them something in return witch is mostly something very hard to get.

people how don't have beings protecting them is called ' mistakes ' meaning there family did not care for them, they are mostly looked down on. now people that are called mistakes could get a being to protect them but it will be unlikely.

the rarity of the beings are:

ghost and passed family members: they are really common being that 70% of the world has them.

witches: they are pretty rare taking up at least 50% or 40%

angles: angles are really rare to see 30%, the reason being that they will make your life perfect at first but if you steal, bully, etc you will soon turn into a dark angle witch is close to being a mistake.

demons: now demons, 10% or less, they are really low reason being that for them to protect you they will need something in return like every other one but demons will need to take something for your life, like killing family members. demons are also very strong same goes for angles witch is why they fight the most because there seeing who is stronger in all.

i hope you got all that because if you didn't..i don't know read it again -3-?  the story will mostly be in the main character's POV.  also angles and demons can turn into animals of fantasy aka dragons, three headed dogs, etc but they can only turn into the animals if the animal they want to turn into is evil for demons and good for angles.

 as well the characters will be shown with pictures as well. these characters are my ocs, i don't own any of the drawings! -w-

 that should be it enjoy the story.