<.^'1 '^.>

mao ^^

mao kaoru pov:

damn my hair is really messy i should fix it soon, i mean i would do it but i don't think people would care if i did it or not. then again i would get an ear full from karuto... eh ill skip my hair today and do it tomorrow, maybe. 

my eyes looked around to see cherry blossoms slowly falling down from its branch a few landed on my head but i paid no mind. i am pulled away from my thoughts by a slap on shoulder " sorry didn't see you ther- " the boy stopped when he looked at me " never mind i don't want to waist my apologies on a mistake like you! " my white and blue eyes gazed at the ghost beside him, i jumped a bit as it glared but soon it turned away as long with the boy who was talking nonsense.

a sigh came out my mouth while my eyes looked over the sea of people but soon ruined by something poking my head. " hey! kaoru-kun how are ya! " my feet turned so i could see my best friend karuto katanta. 

" sorry karuto-chan didn't see you down there"  i laughed but got hit in the head " oh shut up! says the one who is smaller then all the other boys here! 5ft 6 water bottle built boy, i on the other hand is 5ft 4" she puts her hands on her hips wi...

" sorry karuto-chan didn't see you down there"  i laughed but got hit in the head " oh shut up! says the one who is smaller then all the other boys here! 5ft 6 water bottle built boy, i on the other hand is 5ft 4" she puts her hands on her hips witch is one of her stances. " whatever you say glasses lets go to our class " as soon i said that i walked to my room " alright! " kauto yelled running to catch up to me.

" its the mistake boy why wont he just leave " " why is he here " " can't he just die? " my head fell down feeling like it ways 200 million pounds, my eyes shook with fear. i don't understand why can't why leave me alone! " alright class quite down and go to your sits today's lesson is how to summon your on protector " miss kyubi said with a big voice witch feels the room making every one shut up. i as well got to my desk only to met with a lot of words on it " so i will be teaching how to summon demons, angles, ghost and your pass family " the teacher said turning around writing on the board " now if you already have something looking over you, you can't replace it so don't get any ideas " miss kyubi says turning her face to the class with her sharp green eyes " it's easy to get a ghost or passed family to look over you but with angles and demons its another story " she says writing the words on the board. i am paying attention but its when people are looking at the back of your head, "  ghost and your family would want easy things like food, to reborn, etc while demons would want someone to die or you do something bad and finally angles would make you nice and kind but if you do bad things it will slowly turn into a dark angles witch its as useless like a mistake " after that she starts to go over on how to summon them in the first place.

" man i hate when people do that shit to you " karuto says biting into her bento with anger " its fine karuto-chan nothing you can do about it " i say picking at the bento. " hey guys! " i look up to see gemu kareshi 

my eyes went to karuto witch had a face full of blush, you see she had a crush gemu for a while now it was quite nice to watch her get like this

my eyes went to karuto witch had a face full of blush, you see she had a crush gemu for a while now it was quite nice to watch her get like this. "  wassup glasses 2 " i felt him hit my head with his hand " yeah yeah nice to see you to " gemu says sitting down next to kauto witch gets her face to turn my red. 

we all talked for a bit until i pulled up a question witch stopped them from talking " im thinking of summing a demon to protect me " they look at me and say the same thing.

" ARE YOU CRAZY? "

words: 770