Chapter One: Friends From The Beginning

Dan, Sienna, and Alex have been friends since they were in elementary school. Sienna was what some might call the ringleader of the group. Although they did nothing illegal, just rude. For the time being at least. Dan, a reticent person, went along with everything. Alex, the idea person, always started the situations in need of action. With the three of them together there's nothing that they couldn't do.
Mischievous situations come their way quite often. Soon this would continue to get out of hand.
"So, what're the plans for today?" Dan asked as he sat on a grey, high backed armchair with his name embroidered on the back.
"Well that all usually depends on what Alex says first," Sienna states while sitting on an armchair identical to Dan's apart from its turquoise color and her name on the back. "Any problems?"
"Actually, yes," Alex starts. "We need to redecorate HQ." They gesture to the room they were in.
They all sat in correlating armchairs, Alex's armchair is deep blue, around a large round table. In front of the table was a grand bulletin board. The walls bare as they were in Sienna's guesthouse garage. The dim lighting made it an unsettling space. As with the shelves of storage having large amounts of unnecessary items including dust.
"Then let's get started!" Sienna excitedly threw her arms in the air. Alex quickly got up and rummaged around in a bin until finally pulling out paper, scissors, multiple inkpots of bright colors, and three fountain pens. Alex placed them in an orderly fashion on the table.
"We should probably start by cleaning out this place," Dan said while picking up a pen, fiddling with it to change the color of ink to a bright purple. He began to take notes on the conversation.
"Alex, why do we have to write with fountain pens?" Sienna asked examining an inkpot that contained pink ink. "With all of the different colors we use, it gets annoying to change the ink, let alone the mess it makes."
"It makes us look sophisticated. Being sophisticated comes with a price." Alex deadpanned.
"Fair enough." Sienna picked up the piece of paper on which Dan wrote. Placed it back on the table before examining it, and ran into the guesthouse.
"What is that girl doing?" Dan questioned before she quickly returned with a printer, laptop, and pushpins.
"Let's look for some inspo pics for our new office layout," Sienna breathed.
"We already have a kind of specific style going on here," Dan claimed
"Right you are," Alex smirked.
"Alright, got a great photo for that." Sienna printed out a photo of an office and pinned it to the bulletin board along with Dan's paper.
"After we clean out the garage we should measure it and figure out how big any additional furniture should be," Alex suggested.
"After that, we can go shopping." Dan sighed knowing that they would get distracted.
"We got a lot of cleaning ahead of us," Sienna said looking around the spacious area.