Chapter One Part Four: The Secret Meeting

Sienna tipped-toed her way to the back door of the guest house. Careful to not make any noise. She had plans to meet up with someone. The back door of the guest house was located down a little hall off the left of the master bedroom. Sienna new every floor board that creaked, placing her weight on them evenly. This had not been the first time she's sneaked out.
     After locking the back door, she made sure that her figure could not be seen walking away from the guest house. Taking a different path from before. The new path was hidden by plants and made of stone, lined with lanterns place on the ground by Sienna. As she walked, one on both sides of the path would turn on. The set behind her would turn off as soon as the next two turned on. Thus creating multiple shadows on the overgrowth on the, once trimmed, hedges.
     The path went on like this for the next few minutes. Until Sienna stopped in front of a full body mirror in the middle of the path. The mirror was in the left side overgrowth. She had placed it there to make sure that her appearance wouldn't seem off when she returned to the guest house. But for right now, it was to make sure she looked okay for the person she was meeting.
     Her outfit had consisted of a white button up blouse tucked into a maroon skirt with black stalkings underneath. There was a maroon bowtie beneath the collar, accompanied by black suspenders that rest upon her shoulders. The shoes she wore were flats reminiscent to the color of the skirt. Some of her long blonde hair was tied up into two small buns on both sides of her head.
     She stared at herself for a moment. Pondering if this was really such a good idea. Maybe if I just succeed at this, then maybe I won't be so useless after all. She thought to herself, brushing down her skirt. After closely inspecting her clothing and hair, she turned and continued walking down the path.
     The rest of the walk had left her mind to swim in her never ending thoughts. If only I wasn't so pathetic or useless they would like me more. Everybody would like me more if I had something to offer to the table. "Will I ever be more than I've always been?" She paused. Why did that pop into her mind? A musical? A silly musical? Really? Right now? That's what you're thinking of? Despite thinking the musical was trivial, she hummed it anyway. Calming her bit by bit as she hummed each line.
     Eventually, she made it to the end of the path. There stood a small gate, the likes of which needed a key to be opened. Sienna reached into the left pocket of her skirt. Retrieving a set of keys. These keys were not like the ones she had to unlock the main house's door. These keys were on a palm sized metal ring. The keys themselves were skinnier and longer than the house key. They could open secrets of the manor only Sienna knew about. She used one of the many, to open the gate.
     The other side of the gate was surrounded by large plants and vines to hide it. Sienna made her way through the shrubbery to finally get to a sidewalk where she was greeted by the someone she was meeting.
     "Good evening, Sienna." He smiled
"Nice to see you, Adrian."