!SMUT! SPACE BOI X SUCCIII

(Again, credit to Samanser !)

"Hello my friend and husband- I mean friend pls fuck me already- I mean we should hang out!" Shuichi said to Kaito obviously nervous as fuck.

"Oh hey bruv why did you say you wanna fuck I'm striat." Kaito replied with a stoic expression.

"U-uH because I really like you... and I want to get to see your bare body without any interruptions..." the nervous detective said with a red face.

"oH but isn't that kinda homo....?" Said the space man.

"That's the point.... I'm gay and i love you." Said shcuici

"Bro..... I love you too, I've been wanting to tell u for ages but ur too busy talking up Kaede and getting her to suck u off and it breaks my heart." Kaito explained with tears in his sexy eyes.

"B-bro I only sweet talk Kaede bc she's my waifu..... but ur my husbando.... and I'm gay so therefore I like my husbando more.... if you know what I mean..."
"And..... I think it'd be kinda epic if we...y'know..... fucked?" Shuichi said with his face burning up.

Kaito was surprised but also very horny so he thought why not.
"Well, of course! But are we doing blowjob or anal?"

"Blowjob. Definitely blowjob." Shuichi replied without any hesitation.

"Well let's fucking do it then!!" Kaito shouted as he picked up Shuichi bridal style and ran 20 fucking blocks until he finally made it to his own house.

"Holy shit ur house is big and spacious.. and.... O-oh!" Shuichi yelped as he turned around and saw Kaito already taking off his pants.

"Bruh we've gotta be quick, Kirumi is getting McDonald's tonight and I wanna share a happy meal with you." Kaito said quickly.

"Oh yah sure I guess?" Shuichi responded.

"Ok now get on your knees." Said the momota chan. Shuichi got down his knees and opened his mouth and nervously awaited the sexy purple man's cock. And he got it. A 5 pound dick right there in his emo mouth.

"Ya like it? I polished it this morning!" Kaito announced.

"mmph.. y-yeah it's tasty as FUCK" Shuichi said optimistically whilst mildly choking on kaitos mega cock.

"w0w ur tongue is a perfect friend for my peepee! Really makes my peepee cum cum!" Said kaito with a smile.

"Wait cum-" Shuichi was cut off by the cummy cum all over his face.

"Holy shit- my dick can hold that much cum? God damn." Kaito whispered to himself, a little impressed by his own cock.

"Mmmm, it tastes like salted crackers" Shuichi (sort of) complimented.

"Yeah I know, my penis is pretty great, huh?"

"Indeed it is!"

They continued admiring kaitos peepee until it was McDonald's time.

"Shit we should probably head out." Said the kind of climaxed kaito.

"O-oh.. yah" Shuichi mumbled.

Thus, Kaito picked up Shuichi bridal style again and he started sprinting down to Kirumi's house, where Miu, (who lived there) Tsumugi, (who also lived with Miu and Kirumi) Ryoma, Gonta, Kokichi, Maki, Angie, Korekiyo, Rantaro, Kiibo, Himiko, Kaede and Tenko all waited.

"Hey bros! We're here! AND Shuichi sucked my dick!" Kaito yelled, proud of himself.

"Y-yeah... that happened..." Shuichi agreed, kind of flustered.

"Pfft! I knew you dirty pigs always liked each other!!" Miu exclaimed.

Kaede corrected Miu, "Hey now, respect the homos."

"Yes, we must respect our friends' lifestyles." Kirumi solemnly declared.

"Hey you filthy slut maid! I'm not homophobic or anything! I'm actually surprised the stupid quiet whore sucked the dumbass off!" Miu yawped.

"Call me a slut maid once again, I'll shove your Big Mac right down your throat and watch you slowly choke to death." Kirumi said with a comforting smile.

"I-"

"Anyway, let us eat." Kirumi expressed.

Everyone enjoyed their McDonald's and Shuichi and Kaito shared a French fry. Their lips ended up touching in the end and they radiated strong homo energy. Everyone was in awe about how gay those two were that night. Even Kokichi and Tenko were surprised.

The end uwu