Kirgrii ex cleste :)

(Credit to Samanser for creating this masterpiece. I take credit for some of the spelling though. 🤡)

Celeste:Oooo kiirogrii ur sucking style is so fashionablew and my drills r fake Bec I liek bald people
Kirigiri: say no more
*kirigiir is bald and Celeste gets a bone r in her fake ass petite ass drills and they have secks as byuckcya and Tenko watch in horror and gundham is enjoying the veiww and gundham gets hard 2 so he finds tsumygi and they have sucks too but Tenko and byaukcuy gets jelaous so they thought they needs to have sedx but Tenko doesn't like byakucy so she goes and finds aoi and they hook up but byakuccyh is still single so he just joins in on Celeste and kiyrigrir but Kirigiri doesn't liek bykaysa so she kicks him out and by aka ya is single again so he just lives out a long fulfilling life as a world famous actor and he gets a bunch of side bitches one of them being makakot so they hook up and have kids and they names their kids monok and najitoe and lilo and stitch and spongboobé and they have a lovely family and Tenko and Aoi got a job at State Farm and they lov e eatdhother and Celeste and kirigrri jus staiyed togther in the subirbs and they got marryd and they happy and tsumugfsi and gudnham adoptsted some goats and they started a famous goat seling market and tehy got milloins of buckaroos and they rich and everyone is happy the end.*