The Leftovers

He tian always make me fills sick!!! Sometimes like a girl!! I mean, there's a lot of girls that even prettier and nicer than me . Being so clingy like.. ughhh!!! Can you please mind your own business!!  Do what you want and don't bother me!!

Well, I am NOT going to tell him that I said shits.. 'cause it will end up on his bed with my back hurts like hell.. You know what i mean, right??🙃

I'm walking to He Tian's house. Why?? 'cause I want to. Not your concern. I am going to my anoyying , clingy , handsome, cute, masculine, rich boyfriend's house to meet him. For what?? You will know later.. (Plugged my ears with headphones and plays the song #thecrushsong#)

...A fgheww moghment glaterr..

Finally arrived . I entered the house . Not a house. A mansion. Like its hella huge!! . I walk up stairs to see a huge shirtless guy with some 8 packs , looking at me up and down lustfully😅, 'Oh boy, this gonna be hell tonight'. I said to my self. He walk slowly towards me until our nose were touching. He smirks a little and grab both of my hands.

"What are you gonna do toninght, princess Momo??"
He tian ask. As if I will answer when he's in that stated pose!! . Being serious af like always , I gently rub his neck and abs, answer his questions( with lusfulllll eyeballss)

"Maybe, cook and serve you with my 'delicious' meal??" .

He Tian stared at me. He close his eyes and put his head on my shoulder, sniffling my scene on my neck. I didn't react cause that's not my weak spot. Lol.

"Hey He Tian, if you want 'it', Let's do it after i made you beef curry and veggy stew." I push him back slowly and stared through his eyeballs.

" You don't get tired, do you?"He smiles.
" I'm not that tired right now. 'cause being clingy with you gaves me energy". I smile and wrap my arms around his waist. He Tian gave me a honey sweet smile and i peeked it quickly.

"I'm gonna start cooking . If I keep you waiting, you might eat me for dinner".

" That's what I'm gonna do first but, next time baby."

I laugh and gave him a smile before continuing to make dinner for us. Especially He tian. I don't think that my beef curry will taste that good untill He tian always ask me to make it. Like every week, there will be 4 or 5 times per week, he ask if I can make beef curry. It's not a big deal though, but don't you get bored with the same meal everytime you eat??

After a half an hour, finally done. Gonna serve to my boyfriend .

" He tian.  Come onnn~~ Lets eat dinner before it gets cold. " ... He didnt answer. I walk to the living room. Checked on the couch. No boyfriend.
I walk to the balkony infront.No boyfriend. Then, i jog to his bedroom. A boyfriend has been found.

"Heyy~ He tian,wakee upp. I made us dinner. Lets eat it.."
A groan. Hey, how can you sleep with out eat duhh. I shake his leg. He grunts.

"He tian, I made us dinner . Come on, lets eat it before it gets cold. " I grab his right arm and pull him up. He grunts even more but doesn't fight back. Here, a big handsome sleepy boyfriend sitting infront of me. His hair was a mess. Like a nest behind Jian Yi's house. I grab both his cheeks and making him pout. 

"He tian, let's eat. Okay??.  Come on,  just sit on the couch and I will fed you".

"...hmm.. " He gets up, stretching his body and walk slowly that I have to wrap my arm around his.  Making sure your boyfriend doesn't fall or sleepwalking.  He sits on the couch waiting for me to fed him. 

'He looks like a baby' I snorted and walk with our food and sits beside him. 

"Open your mouth He Tian." He open it wide enough as size as a spoon to enters his mouth. Stills sleepy. Make sure he doesn't spill any food on his shirt and couch.  I eat up the rest of it cause he doesn't eat that much cause he is a sleepy head.  Then,  after cleaning the whole kitchen and save the leftovers,  my back begin to sore. 

'Ughhh, I need to rest right now.  I'm gonna cuddle with him after I went for a bath'

I went to his bedroom and take a nice warm bath. I got out and saw He Tian sleeps soundly on his bed.  I guess he walks to his bed when I was showering . I went to his closet and take his favourite sweatshirt and wears it.  It's so comfy and smells like He Tian.  I don't like were any pants to sleep.  Well,  I take his boxer.  The grey ones cause I don't like any else.  Then,  walks slowly to his bed and cuddle with He Tian. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.  I chuckled and kiss him on the cheeks. 

'Goodnight baby' . Then I drift to sleep.

So, guys ✨✨✨
How do you think about my first chapter?? 
OK??
Or not??
😅😅
Comment if there any English mistakes 😅😅

My English is fluent duhhh

Part 2 will come out soon so make sure that you always comment me and follow me!! 😂😂

Love you (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ!!!✨