Miss you

Mo Guanshan's pov

Like i said earlier, I was going to meet He tian right.

Well, he doesnt know that im coming to see him.

Welp, it is a suprise though.
And it was a last minute decision either i wanna go or not.

Annddd sooo, both Qiu and i arrived at the airport. Less than 10 minute.

Bitch can you imagine how fast this dumbass handsome brother in law's hubby driving and trying to kill meEE?!!

I open the door and as i step out. My legs were jelly and wiggly.
R.I.P to my soul at the bumper.

Brother Qiu unloaded our things. I push my luggage along beside me with B.Q's meanwhile he is trying to park his car

(Brother Qiu is to formal duh)

After an hour skipped. We finally entered our flight. It was 8 a.m.

And its so chilly and breezin at the outside.

I pick the seat beside the window. Cause i wanna see the puffy mochi clouds.

B.Q sits right next to me. Its not next like it touches your skin.

B.Q pick us a VIP Class shitty seats for us.

So basically i have the area beside the window. And he was in the middle. The other one was empty.

And the other seat is empty. The other one is also empty

Soo lets just say that The He's has a private jet. Soo, its only B.Q and me and the pilots and some stewardess on it.

Ughh to much explanation ..fuck.

I really pray a lot cause its my first time going to somewhere else. Only with B.Q cause those two love birds(ZhangYi) has go to Miami. Honeymoon i guess.

Soo,  i decided to take a nap cause its a longgg journey to Dhubai...

"Oi,we here."

"oww, dont smack me in the chest, old man. I have tits for my hubby". I covered my chest. i stared at B.Q's face and get up from my seat. I walk pass him i said hmph.

After 30 minutes, we walk out from the airport.
Ahhh,fresh air from D.H.U.B.A.I

B.Q being a gentleman. Taking my luggage on both side with his. I literally have nothing on my hand except my phone and purse. We enter a fucking mustang named "The He's". Which means its from He tian's family.  I'm already in the car while B.Q whtevr it is to put my fucking luggage in the pasengger seats. Then, he entered the car and called me
"Fatty ass bitch"
i glared at him and turn on my phone and checked what's happening in the world💫
Ughh, so many texts from those fucking bird balls. Then, my phone rang

(hey fuckballs, if you don't wanna pick this up i'll-) #theringtone#

I quickly answer it. The ringtone was from the voice that i record my self to Hetian cause he lazily did not want to pick up his trouser on the floor and do the laundry. Didn't know that he save and duplicate it. And i'm not gonna tell you what i said after that.That time, we werent officialy dating yet.

"Hey baby~" I giggle. You know who it is.

"Hey, Momo. What are you doing, sweetie?"
He tian chuckled when i call him baby.

"Just going out for a while. Why? You miss me?" I swing my leg and put it on the dashboard. B.Q gave me a death stare but i ignore it cause he knows that i'm his lover's brother's in law wife.

"Just do what you fucking want" B.Q said while continue his driving while me giving an OK sign

"Aww,ofcourse I miss you,baby~ Its been years since I last saw you😣" He tian pout a little and sounded like fake crying.

"Aaaa, don't worry baby~. You will meet me soon though." I almost burst out my secret but....giving him qlues wont be bad right?

"But when?? I'm at Dhubai for i-i dont know WhEn I WiLL COmE BaCK BABE.. i just wanna go home and snuggle in my bed with you."

"Just wait ok, we will meet soon baby~ babe, imma go now, call you back honey!!" I quickly end it cause I feel kinda sleepy, plus B.Q giving me some "deaddily" stare.
Like, damn daddy you need to calm your nuts, your going to see your fucking wife, bruhh

"SLEEP. NOW ." the only answer that I got from him. He said it loud and CLEAR.  Then, i tried sleeping in that cozy car cause i'm in China again, cold ass aircond mtf.

(SEVERAL MINUTES LATER)

"If you dont open your eyes, imma suck his dick, Guan Shan"

I open my eyes and startled a bit when a bitch with huge boobies was smilling like a rapist. Then I look at He tian when i turn my head. He was looking down. Maybe dissapointed.  Umm, me sorry DADDWYYYIIE

"Get out." He tian walk slowly at me

"HAHA, don't get too mad Tian, your baby just arrive you know" that bitch giggle and walk out from the room. Wait- where am I??

Tbc, sorry bitches!! Im so bussyyybeeee🐝🐝 gonna continue later, hope you enjoy the cliffhanger MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!😌

MORE VOTE IF YOU WANT MORE
Period.