My diet💛

Bitch..

Im gonna start dyin-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I mean dieting.. Bitch.
I  strech a bit afer cooling down.I grab my phone and wallet.
Then put my jacket on.
Which is He tian's.
I mean, i cant give him this back cause its so precious to me.
Like, i'm gonna move on buttt, it takes time you know.

And ,

I still love He tian.
I can't forget him.
I love him so much that i can't keep focusing on what I was doing.

He left me. And i can't accept the fate like that.
Maybe
There's a reason he did that.
Cause He tian loves me so much.
And i love him so much.
There's no way he could see someone else other than me.

(was about to open the appartment door)
But, what if its true?
I paused my steps.

But what if he really found someone better than me?
Oh.
my .
God.
These.
Fucking.
Tears.

I wipe my watery bitchy eyeballs with the sleeve and open the door.

'Be possitive Momo.Your daddy will be in your care ASAP.But right now, lets pretend like nothing happen between He tian and you. So, be calm and wait for 2 month. If anything happen between He tian and that bitch. Its obviously a dead end. OK?'

I talk to my self while walking to the lift.
I push the button and the door open.
Revealling my two asses bff.
Zhang Ze Xi and Jian Yi.
They gave me a look.
I nod and enter the lift.

"You know that's who's right?" Jian Yi ask.
I nod weakly and i gave him a bitter smile.

"Its okay,Mo. We know you miss him"Zhe Xi pat my back gently.
I wipe my tears. They both give me hugs.
I feel comfy.
But.
Its. Not. The. Same. As. He. Do. It.
I hug back and the three of us release after the lift slide open.
We go to the supermarket wich is beside my appartment.
I pick some veggie and meat. Pork ribs are expensive but, if my friends are coming. I wouldn't mind buying some.

I place some pork ribs in my troly. Those lovebirds were busy doing their thing so i much careless.
I buy some groceries cause the fridge is almost empty.
So, why not. Right?.

I paid the price and we went to the ice cream store infront of my appartmet building. Zhang Ze Xi got mint and Jian Yi got chocolate. Mine was strawberry vanilla.
My fav and He tian's.

Opps.

I  said  it  again.

Ughhh.  I was so happy to get ice cream until i realize.
My eyes keep tearing up. I wipe my eyes again and continue eating.
They gave me ressure smile, which i smiled back at them. With a bitter smile.

We came back to my appartment after finishing our ice cream. When we entered my appartment, there was a pair of boots.

By the style, i know who it was.

Brother Qiu.

We entered the living room and saw him scrolling on his phone. He was sitting at the sofa. Toward us.

"Hey daddy~ What are you doing here~" Jian Yi being a bitch. Flirting Qiu with his skinny dead ass.
Brothet Qiu sigh and shove his head beside the sofa.

"Little He can't come bu-"

"We know that already." Jian Yi answered while getting up and sit beside Brother Qiu. I walk to the kitchen and place all the stuff that i bought earlier and serve a glass of lemonade. Cause i know what he likes. Since He Cheng tought me some 'secret' about his boyfriend.

"...let me finish my sentence. Or i will shove your sluty ass with a fucking vase. Thanks" He signed up the glass and drink it.

I shivered and gulp. I quickly sit infront of him. Zhang Ze Xi on the other side. Jian Yi sit on Ze Xi lap cause this appartment only have 3 sofa.

"He tian can't come right now cause. You know the reason already right?" he ask. He placed down the glass on the desk.

I nodded.

"... Do you think that's the only reason?He said that he wants to marry with the 'choosen one' right?"

"yeahh, he said that.. But, what do you mean? Is there another reason why he left his boyfriend like THAT?!!"

I 'accidently' raised my voice. But i am fucking mad right now.

".. I know what you feel right now. Let me explain more. And you need to hear this loud. and.clear. OK?" Brother Qiu calm me a sec. I take a deep breath and let it out.

"He didnt do it on purpose, Guan Shan. Little Tian did this.. for you. Anddd, if he didn't threathen you till he make you heart broken, that "thing" will hurt him"

"WHO.IS.THING?" i ask Brother Qiu for a better explanation.

"His father. He will give Little Tian a great 'boo boo', if he doesn't follow his order. And you should be greatful cause Tian did this .. And you know what?"

"What?"

"He promised that he will come back after he's done.
Why didn't you give him a call?"

"Cause i though... it... w-was over between us. When we were together. He spoke to me so nicely. He never raise his voice. Only i did. A-and when he shouted at me and said breaking up w-with me is the be-best c-choice he m-made. I was shocked to death. " I wipe my tears that was running down on my checks. I'm so happy that he didn't do it on purpose

"Be patient,OK? He will come back soon though.  Give him a call though. He's free till tomorrow night. "

".. thanks"

"Your welcome. Mind if i sleep here for a bit?"

"Yeah, you can. I got a guest room. You can sleep there. If you want anything. Just knock my door. "

Ze Xi and Jian Yi were both sleeping cause maybe bored on what happened cause only Brother Qiu and i were talking. I showed brother Qiu the guest room. He noded and close the door. I walk to my room and quickly open my fon.

[Annoying BF 💍✨]

Today

Hey, i know it all though. Don't act anymore. I will wait for you till death break us apart.
Give me a call after you read this.
I really miss you, Chicken Dick.
Don't  threat me so bad.
You made my heart broke so hard.
I cried like an idiot.
Just, don't say that.. You want to break up with me.
I love you so much.
I miss you.

Love, your babyboy 🙃👑💍

(Send?)
(Sent)

Tbc✨✨

Hey guys!!. Sorry for the late update.
I've been busy these days. A lot came through and i manage this in a short time, for like? 3 hours?..

But anyways, hope you enjoyed it!!

Comment me if theres any wrong spelling or what. I'm just a normal high schooler with simple gred in exam.
🙏sorry!!

Wish me luck and stay safe!!💫💫