Snowed Inside!

Aphmau's P.O.V.

     I was sitting on the cough, reading a book.  The morning was calm, and the snow outside was beautiful.  My house was warm----who's growling at me? I look over and see Kawaii~Chan glaring at and making growling noises while shaking her head disapprovingly.  I gave Kawaii~Chan a confused look and slowly looked at Katelyn, "Um....what's her problem?" I asked, but Katelyn was doing the same thing.  "HUH!? What's with you guys???" I asked in a panic, did I do something to upset them?

     "So...when did you and Zane become a thing?" Katelyn asked, her voice sounded annoyed.

     "WHAT!?!?" I shrieked, what are they talking about!?!?!

     "We saw what you did at the party Aphmau~Senpai," Kawaii~Chan stated, "Aphmau~Senpai kissed Zane!" She pouted like a child.  

     "On the cheek!" I corrected, trying to make the situation look better

     "Doesn't matter!!!" Kawaii~Chan whined, pulling out a bunch of pictures, "Look at all the fan art of you guys!!!" She whined as she showed me all of the drawings of me kissing Zane's cheek.

     Heat made it's was to my face as I looked at the art, "Huh!?! WHERE DID THIS COME FROM!?!"

     "Doesn't matter! Now everyone is making fan art of the scene and Kawaii~Chan's ship is suffering because of it!!!!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed, sounding like it was the end of the world.

     I looked up at her, "Hey! I thought you said that you were done with that kind of stuff!"

     "Kawaii~Chan was!" She defended herself, "But that was because there was so much fan art of it to get her by..."

     I thought for a moment, "By the way, aren't you taking that shrine of (y/n) and I down soon?"

     Kawaii~Chan looked up at me with anger and sadness, "You're not Kawaii~Chan's mother!!" She stated, running off crying.

     "Sheesh," I looked back over at Katelyn, "What's her problem?" I asked

     "She has a point." Katelyn said in a matter-of-fact voice

     I rolled my eyes, "Oh Katelyn, don't tell me you're upset about that?"

     Katelyn put her hand on her head, "I'm upset you invited Zane! Especially about our talk about Michi...."

     I was in a state of confusion, "So...?" I was trying to piece everything together, I'm not quite understanding why everyone is upset.

     Katelyn looked at me with a are-you-joking face, "Did you even see how Laurence, Garroth, and Dante reacted!?"

     I looked at her with a confused face, "Uh....no...?" I questioned, dragging the 'o'

     ~Mini Flash Back!~

     Garroth look the ceiling, like someone had just ripped his soul right out of his body.  His eye were pure white, looking almost lifeless.  His body also looked limp.